Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    All you do is open your map. Of course, your character closes the map in his/her hands when you close your actual map, so the only way to get a good shot of your character doing that animation is to use the map's windowed mode. (Like in the screenshot there.)
    yep ur right how i found out was every time i closed my main map i saw the end animetion and thought it was strange so i minized the map and i got that lol

Feralas ahs steampools? That looks like desolace or maybe ungoro

10+ Year Old Account

Steam Pools already in use

Quote Originally Posted by MaraMash View Post
    That's really cool, I fly over the steam pools regularly as I'm doing archaeology, it seems really empty. Interesting to see they're doing something with it
    They use the Steam Pools already: it's where you are transported to when you successfully find the 'camel mount' Mysterious Camel Figurine in Uldum. Admittedly there's nothing there at all until it's phased for you during the encounter.

But, yeah nice to see some possible fun new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    All you do is open your map. Of course, your character closes the map in his/her hands when you close your actual map, so the only way to get a good shot of your character doing that animation is to use the map's windowed mode. (Like in the screenshot there.)
    Open how? As I said when I open the map nothing happens - that is I see the map, full or windowed but there is no emote happening on the character.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. No, really. Somehow, a map animation gives a kind of feeling to the game that no buff or nerf or quest would give.

Deleted
    That's pretty neat. Fun to see new things added.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Open how? As I said when I open the map nothing happens - that is I see the map, full or windowed but there is no emote happening on the character.
    Maybe they haven't implemented the animation for all races yet.

Deleted
    This needs a bumpety bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Maybe they haven't implemented the animation for all races yet.
    Yeah, but wasn't that a human male who looked at it? I tried making a human male to see, and he didn't use one either...
    I hope its not an aprils fool, because it would look cool.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Key word used here: PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Feralas ahs steampools? That looks like desolace or maybe ungoro
    It does. Its on the map. Go fly there, southern end of feralas, around the middle edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the map animation idea. Now if someone is standing around spacing out, you'll be able to tell if they're just looking at their map.

Quote Originally Posted by talon274 View Post
    also this cool map animation i found also in the ptr its cool to my guy dose this evertime i open the map :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhmygodohmygodohmygod that is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

I believe also that you can perform the map animation through the /map emote, and does not require the adjusting of your map to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
    Key word used here: PTR.
    You should read the thread before you jump to conclusions - i have said I was on the PTR

I don't see this emote have tried human, dwarf, night elf, draenei and gnome so far.
    Nothing when i press M.

---------- Post added 2011-04-09 at 04:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I believe also that you can perform the map animation through the /map emote, and does not require the adjusting of your map to see it.
    When I do the /map emote I just see this text in the chat window "You pull out your map" - but I don't see any emote. Is there someway to disable emotes that I might have clicked?

I do see the steam pools though, vvery nice, just a pity you can't buy a drink!
    Last edited by Pumps; 2011-04-09 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, keywords are :reading comprehension

I said I was on the PTR - I don't see it, have tried human, dwarf, night elf and gnome so far.
    Nothing when i press M.
    Hes actually a worgen though, try on one of them instead, see if it works?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but wasn't that a human male who looked at it? I tried making a human male to see, and he didn't use one either...
    I hope its not an aprils fool, because it would look cool.
    I remember a mention of a new emote somewhere in patch notes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully that means that the north-western parts of Stonetalon will have some stuff added to. What's that smell *hint*?

Let's just say there are quite a few tentacles in Ashenvale and Stonetalon. And Cho'gall himself making an appearance in Feralas. Seems a little unlikely for this all to be N'zoth's work.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2011-04-09 at 05:17 AM.

aaaw love the map!

*Could you mount up and use it?, would like to see if it will be visable on a mount*

About the town, i like that they are makeing something to "fill the void" but TBH so damn tierd of goblins and their "shieet"
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Anyone have a picture of a night elf opening the map? I know, stupid request, but still I'm curious, I like small things like these.

I remember when hippogryphs started to walk, I didn't even care the Colisseum in Icecrown was finished, I just spent 2 hours running around on the hippogryph the first day