Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reezle View Post
    Some gems are wrong and reforges as well.
    Termination only requires 1 point, change that Second One to Rapid Killing, it will help on some AOE situations, or if your Raid is lacking interruption change to Silencing Shot.
    Needed haste is 1235 with 3% from pathing... cause of lag and some other stuffs that may happen, lets get to at least 1270 haste rating.

Helm: OK
    Neck: OK
    Shoulder: Change Gem to Delicate Inferno Ruby.
    Cloak: Enchant with 22agility or 65crit. Reforge Hit > Crit
    Chest: Enchant with +20 all stats. Change Stamina Gem to Gliting Demonseye (20hit + 20agi)
    Bracer: OK
    Gloves: Change Gem to Delicate Inferno Ruby
    Belt: Change Gems to Delicate Inferno Ruby
    Legs: Change Gems to Delicate Inferno Ruby and reforge Haste > Hit
    Boots: Change Gem Delicate Inferno Ruby
    Ring 1: Reforge Hit > Mastery (Matoclaw)
    Ring 2: OK
    Trinket 1: Reforge Hit > Crit (Fluid)
    Trinket 2: Don't reforge it
    Polearm: OK
    XBox: Reforge Haste > Hit

My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/altar-of-storms/Reezle/simple
    7/10 because you are a goblin :P

just kidding, nothing to comment on everything is fine 10/10
    goodluck on ragnaros hc ^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hunzoin/simple mine, not raided on him for a month tho so i still got the same gear when i was rated back at page 10 or something.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    7/10 because you are a goblin :P

just kidding, nothing to comment on everything is fine 10/10
    goodluck on ragnaros hc ^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hunzoin/simple mine, not raided on him for a month tho so i still got the same gear when i was rated back at page 10 or something.
    Head -> Gem for bonus
    Shoulder -> Don't gem for bonus
    Chest -> Gem for bonus should result equal results (60 agi + 40 crit // 80 agi)

Easy improvements: Valor neck, Valor Ring. T4 t11 probably beats your current setup as well if you've got that lying around, if not get 4s asap.

7/10, mostly just due to not playing.

As for mine, I'd like some advice on reforging since I've got quite some haste now and I usually play with either 20-150 ping, not a lot more. Will mastery rate superior? MM is my main spec, though I have to raid BM sometimes to bring heroism.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilios/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Head -> Gem for bonus
    Shoulder -> Don't gem for bonus
    Chest -> Gem for bonus should result equal results (60 agi + 40 crit // 80 agi)

Easy improvements: Valor neck, Valor Ring. T4 t11 probably beats your current setup as well if you've got that lying around, if not get 4s asap.

7/10, mostly just due to not playing.

As for mine, I'd like some advice on reforging since I've got quite some haste now and I usually play with either 20-150 ping, not a lot more. Will mastery rate superior? MM is my main spec, though I have to raid BM sometimes to bring heroism.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilios/advanced
    40agi in head is superior then +30haste exp when i'm just aiming for the haste plateau.
    lazy changing gem in shoulders
    I know about the shoulders, neck not playing my hunter and not raiding so can't get my neck and a t11/12 shoulder, If i just could transfer to my priests alliance guild, would make it easier as i would play my hunter again then.

about your reforging, its actually up too you, you might wanna get more haste if you are going to hardcast aimed, You could just go 1300haste and not see difference at all when hardcasting aimed. I would go for the first haste plateau and then reforge to mastery if the items doesn't have crit on it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Never done one of these before so I thought I'd try it out... see if it helps. I always have the highest hunter dps during all FL boss fights,but from what I've read, I could do much much better w/ the gear I have. Iusually hit 42-45k during Careful Aim burn and hold a stead 20-22k dps for the rest of the fights. As you'll see in my armory post, I have done plenty of research into my MM spec and use a lot of the tools online to perfect my reforging. I keep my haste at approx. 1235, (changing the xbow back to haste next time i login, accidently kept that from testing BM out) crit is capped for my gear currently according to wowreforge.com. Other than that, during Careful Aim, my rotation is basically AI-[RF/bzrk/pot]-AI-SS-SS-AI-SS-AI and so on thru both RF cooldowns and until 89% keeping ISS up at all times. Same rotation during Bloodlust. Outside haste buffs: SrS-CS-SS-SS-AS-AS etc. I replace an AS w/ MMM procs as well as KS. Add multipleAS after CS w/ 4p procs, but keeping the timing to have CS off cd. Think thats about it. If anyone has any advice or improvements please let me know.

can't post links yet... I am Hekth of Zangarmarsh

P.S. beth shoulder AND domo token are myths, and bal boots... /le sigh... workin on gettin the H essence finally tho
    Last edited by Hekth; 2011-09-28 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    it's first time I post here something and i wanna know if something is wrong with my hunter.
    sometimes think my dps is too low for my equip. i just go for the 10. content. so in many cases i dont get all needed buffs.
    during CA Im close to 35k dps. at the end of fight mostly I drop to 20-23k dps.
    I start the fight prepoted.
    CA: SrS-CS-2xSS-RF-RN-CS-2xSS-AI-... i look that ISS is up all the time.
    without any hastebuff i dump my focus with AS.
    if trinket procs I use AI instead of AS.

I will try another rase, goblins looks gread, but I think its not the best choice for a hunter :P
    so I go for a troll or orc. I will see...
    does anyone see something wrongs or fails? plz tell me.

here is my amorylink:
    nolva on gorgonnash / EU

srry but can't post any kinds of links yet.

spec and stats are wrong for a start, you want to aim for roughly about 1300 haste (i roll with 1285 when i decide to go marks) and rest into crit and then mastery.

spec should be 7/31/3 pathing is worth more than another point in frenzy

apart from that everything else looks fine tbh.

dont bother with SrS and CS in CA phase, much more DPS just hardcasting aimed shot under RF

Deleted
    @Illana: I don't exactly have much knowledge on BM, but you have 2k Haste, do you really need so much of it? Your spec looks odd also, why do you have Improved Mend Pet instead of Kindred Spirits? I know the latter is a very small dps gain, but compared to the former... it's at least something.

Unless you logged out in a PvP/solo spec, if so ignore this.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakai/advanced I switched to SV because I realized that playing MM without the 10% haste buff was pretty dumb. Also it was the only buff/debuff our raid comp didn't have, and more dps from the other 2 melee was good in my book. Just need to know if everything is in the right spot. :P

EDIT: also, I have the Brewfest trinket and the Molten Front one in my bank, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to switch it out for Fluid Death? FD makes it like such a small change of DPS it makes me wonder if it is a good idea or not.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2011-09-29 at 02:34 AM.

Deleted
    Infighter:

Switch out trinket for rickets magnet fireball, + 340 agi beats mere crit and hit anytime, then reforge secondary stats for hit. Gems and enchants seem fine to me.

My hunter:

Dhearan, EU Die Nachtwache

My issue is movement/raid-reaction - it's probably worse than my equip, wish I could change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    @Illana: I don't exactly have much knowledge on BM, but you have 2k Haste, do you really need so much of it? Your spec looks odd also, why do you have Improved Mend Pet instead of Kindred Spirits? I know the latter is a very small dps gain, but compared to the former... it's at least something.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakai/advanced I switched to SV because I realized that playing MM without the 10% haste buff was pretty dumb. Also it was the only buff/debuff our raid comp didn't have, and more dps from the other 2 melee was good in my book. Just need to know if everything is in the right spot. :P

EDIT: also, I have the Brewfest trinket and the Molten Front one in my bank, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to switch it out for Fluid Death? FD makes it like such a small change of DPS it makes me wonder if it is a good idea or not.
    2k haste for 1.33 second cobra shot cast time which means 3 cobras and 1 arcane between each KC.

I took imp mend pet because i do solo sometimes and kindred spirits is a 0 dps talent and only useful in pvp for more controlled burst.

If you don't know much about BM, why are you even commenting on her stuff? She is absolutely right with her haste. Two points in IMP is probably a bit overkill, as there don't seem to be many stacking debuffs removed by it anymore, one is usually sufficient, but it's not really a big deal. Kindred Spirits provides no dps increase at all except in cases where you've had to stop dps for a bit and have a full bar anyway, it mostly just gives more leeway with balancing your focus versus your shots. If you're a BM hunter in a group where the healers refuse to do anything with pets, IMP could arguably be called a dps gain, because a dead pet is so horrible for our dps. I wouldn't take it myself, but my healers have also told me they only bring me along so that my devilsaur is in the raid, so unless things are so dire that a dps is likely to be sacrificed to keep a tank up, my pets are in no danger anyway.

Fluid Death is better than both Ricket's and the Coaster. It gives 380 agility almost all the time. You can always sim it at femaledwarf.com, but I checked both of those versus Fluid Death and FD wins.
    Last edited by Firebyrd; 2011-09-29 at 11:46 AM.

Since no new link above, here it is:
    And can't post links
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/pasiek/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasiek View Post
    Since no new link above, here it is:
    And can't post links
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/pasiek/advanced
    glyph of mending and misdirection are useless in raids, get glyph of traplauncher/ glyph of raptorstrike instead.

Get fluid Death and replace ricket's magnetic fireball with it, FD sims higher, see firebyrds reply.
    reforge the hit too crit nd any exessive hit you have left too crit/haste/mastery depending on the secondary stats on the item that are on the items already.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    glyph of mending and misdirection are useless in raids, get glyph of traplauncher/ glyph of raptorstrike instead.

Get fluid Death and replace ricket's magnetic fireball with it, FD sims higher, see firebyrds reply.
    reforge the hit too crit nd any exessive hit you have left too crit/haste/mastery depending on the secondary stats on the item that are on the items already.
    Mending can be useful if your healers refuse to heal pets. While MM and SV pets obviously don't do the same damage as BM, it's still a drop of 10-15% if they go down, which is certainly still possible. I know my pet has briefly gone lava surfing on Rhyolith before, for example, and the 90% aoe reduction doesn't apply to that. Mending is a glyph that needs to be considered based on your raid comp and attitudes, not just an absolute yes/no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since i can't see anyone above me I'm just gonna post my hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Ggfy/simple

I solo old raids sometimes so i like having the MD and mend pet glyph. I see now that i should spec in rapid killing and i will respec when i get home.

Hi i cant realy rate the hunter abow me. since im quite confused my self atm. about the haste plateaus. and what i should lay on. i used wowreforge. dunno if that is a good thing. but i gained alot of crit on it and got hit cap. but im unsure if it were wise since i sa that my haste were close to 11% when i did so. so i need some directions on that mater. i cant post links i think.
    but i will give this : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Zakhar/advanced
    Thanks in advance to those that can give me some guidence
    Last edited by cybertaz; 2011-09-29 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    Mending can be useful if your healers refuse to heal pets. While MM and SV pets obviously don't do the same damage as BM, it's still a drop of 10-15% if they go down, which is certainly still possible. I know my pet has briefly gone lava surfing on Rhyolith before, for example, and the 90% aoe reduction doesn't apply to that. Mending is a glyph that needs to be considered based on your raid comp and attitudes, not just an absolute yes/no.
    Could be, tho aoe heals aimed at melees, should normally heal your pet also and smartheals can heal the pet too
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    If you don't know much about BM, why are you even commenting on her stuff? She is absolutely right with her haste. Two points in IMP is probably a bit overkill, as there don't seem to be many stacking debuffs removed by it anymore, one is usually sufficient, but it's not really a big deal. Kindred Spirits provides no dps increase at all except in cases where you've had to stop dps for a bit and have a full bar anyway, it mostly just gives more leeway with balancing your focus versus your shots. If you're a BM hunter in a group where the healers refuse to do anything with pets, IMP could arguably be called a dps gain, because a dead pet is so horrible for our dps. I wouldn't take it myself, but my healers have also told me they only bring me along so that my devilsaur is in the raid, so unless things are so dire that a dps is likely to be sacrificed to keep a tank up, my pets are in no danger anyway.
    You are absolutely right and I'm sorry. Though I wasn't exactly commenting about "her stuff" but more interested about it as I've never seen a proper BM hunter around. In fact, mine were questions.

@cybertaz: As many have said above me and have corrected me about my choice of trinkets, you should replace the Essence of Cyclone for a Fluid Death and reforge the excessive hit to crit where possible. Your haste is a bit low for MM, you should aim for around 1235 (I'd go to 1300, but it depends on your latency). If you can, also, try to get your hit as near as 8,00% as possible (I wouldn't go below it, though). Your spec looks fine, though I always had issues with 2/2 Termination as it kind of always resulted in too much focus for me in the last phase as we had Kill Shot to press also, but that might be me just sucking at controlling all that focus.

You should put a 40+ agi gem in your head and your gloves instead of the yellow ones and a purple 20 hit/ 20 agi in your pants instead of the green one.

Rest seems fine as far as I can tell.

EDIT: Oh and I just checked your glyphs.
    1) Change Aimed shot for Kill Shot or Rapid Fire. No need to have this one unless you hard cast Aimed Shot (and still...). But since you also have the Arcane Shot one I don't think you do...?
    2) You don't need the Bestial Wrath glyph as Major since you are not BM. Change it with something else you'd like.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2011-09-29 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks alot. i have made all of those changes. now it is just to wait for raid on sunday to see if the dmg improves

Well since the person above me was already, I'll just post mine . http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Malv/advanced. I'm a SV hunter at heart, my off spec is for Beth heroic, when we attempt it.

For some reason, it's showing my pvp shoulders :O

"I rode into town on an ass... YO MOMMAS ASS!" - Black Jesus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
    Well since the person above me was already, I'll just post mine . http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Malv/advanced. I'm a SV hunter at heart, my off spec is for Beth heroic, when we attempt it.

For some reason, it's showing my pvp shoulders :O
    Gears fine, gems are fine, reforging also aftr taking a quick look.

Go for sick' em instead of CA, wich ony counts the first 10% of the fightand only with cobra and sickem works whole time when pet is on te target, rest is fine.
    I would switch glyph of srs for glyph of as for solo target fights. Replace glypg of md with something that could be usefull in a raid situation, for example glyph of disengage

Soz for spellingmistakes, typing on smartphone
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni