Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    -Gemming looks good.
    -Reforging seems alright, just wondering why you would get so much haste.
    -8/10 imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarp View Post
    -Gemming looks good.
    -Reforging seems alright, just wondering why you would get so much haste.
    -8/10 imo
    I much prefer to hardcast Aimed Shot, and I find myself being able to do so in most of the boss fights. Since auto attack does not go off during Aimed Shot, I find Mastery to be vastly inferior to Haste. That been said, however, it is all incredibly situational. I just don't like mastery as much, but I don't think it's at a dangerously low level. It's quite fine.

tarp.... ur ok for ur build lil low on haste the 391 Boe polarm would put u right where u need to be on arcane dump build. for Aimed Shot dump u need 17.5 to 18% haste with talents(y we all have 14+% haste) but for ur build ur pretty close 9.5/10 u lost .25 cause ur have the kitty staff and .25 cause u dont have a rich silk purple shirt(im still doin it oldschool)

sirwoodrow or Baws with the german double s..

Dont understand your choice of enchant on your gloves.. 50 haste? 20 agi should be better, or the 65 mastery one. The cloak is realy optional regarding enchant. Personaly I prefer the 22 agi one.
    And you should go with assissins step on boots instead of pure agi.

Regarding your trinket from revered with FL. I dont know if you have just bin unlucky with domo, nef HC or halfus on HC. But those trinkets with pure agi and a hate or crit proc would be better tbh.

How come you dont have any minor glyphs? Feighn Death is a must have. Dont to talk about you MM glyphs, cause the look quite odd with bestial wrath etc =P

You are atm logged out in surv spec, hope you raid in MM due to the fact that its much better dps spec atm. Last thing. Dont know if you guild is 10 or 25 man. If its 10 man its ok to have trueshot aura and silencing shot in your spec. But if its 25 man you realy should put those into marked for death instead.

Ooh, and skinning as a proffession aint realy to serious.. =P

Anyhow. 6/10 from me, 5/10 if you didnt have that shirt! Old School ftw!

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Qualdroo/advanced - My armory! Give it away! (still need shoulders from beth with the right stat combination and the raggy trinket! =P) Cant link yet.
    Last edited by Qualdroo; 2011-11-10 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    9.9/10

-.1 for having better luck than me with H Domo

Just a side note, on a hunch I simmed you out with a minor swap, and if you reforge your Dreadfire Drape (Mastery ->Haste) and unreforge your H Legs, and swap a point from Pathing to Frenzy, you'll net about 103 dps. Just used base settings on Femaledwarf, best raid buffs+debuffs enabled.

Link is in sig.

Edit: I know Armory doesn't show me as being at my haste plateau, but the goblin attack speed racial pushes me to it.
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2011-11-10 at 06:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hased/advanced

12.50% Haste with the 3% haste talent, brings steady shot to 1.5 second cast(with improved SS up) any less will be 1.6 second
    8.02% Hit, cant get it any closer
    15.15 Mastery
    32.76% crit

On Baleroc Heroic i average about 32-33k DPS, im using hard cast Aimed shot rotation, haven't really tested out Arcane Shot rotation on a Baleroc encounter,
    Once 4.3 hits im going to be swaping to arcane shot due to the 2 and 4 set T13
    Last edited by mmoc2358b9fc77; 2011-11-10 at 06:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're supposed to rate the person before you to get a rank on yourself.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Your link wasnt showing, neither was your sig untill i started using a different browser, But now i see it...
    You have way to much haste, not nearly enough to effectively affect any skill, Hit is perfect, reforges seem a little weak and could probably do better, your putting so much into haste and havent even put 3/3 pathing, quite silly if you ask me since you would save atleast 100 rating.
    Marked for death is worthless for PvE, since you should always have Hunter mark on the boss/s your attempting to kill, its more of a PvP talent, i thought that would be apparent considering its description "cannot be dispelled".
    Gems seem fine, the enchant on gloves and cloak are a slight dps loss over the 20 and 22 agility enchants.
    The gear is fine but i recommend 4 set it procs very often i normally find myself firing 4 aimed shots in a row.
    Overall 5/10

He probably didn't because 1: Your picture is broken and gives an infinitelly small "borked picture" icon. And 2: when you hoover over it, it just shows a link to tinyurl - you'd have to click the borked picture to get to your armory. Thats why you give a *link*, not just a "read sig lulz".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    He probably didn't because 1: Your picture is broken and gives an infinitelly small "borked picture" icon. And 2: when you hoover over it, it just shows a link to tinyurl - you'd have to click the borked picture to get to your armory. Thats why you give a *link*, not just a "read sig lulz".
    this exactly, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus2011 View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hased/advanced

12.50% Haste with the 3% haste talent, brings steady shot to 1.5 second cast(with improved SS up) any less will be 1.6 second
    8.02% Hit, cant get it any closer
    15.15 Mastery
    32.76% crit

On Baleroc Heroic i average about 32-33k DPS, im using hard cast Aimed shot rotation, haven't really tested out Arcane Shot rotation on a Baleroc encounter,
    Once 4.3 hits im going to be swaping to arcane shot due to the 2 and 4 set T13
    Get dem heroic trinkets of course, :P also if you're doing a hardcast Aimed Shot rotation I'd imagine you'd get more dps out of Deft oranges, not Deadly.. idk the exact numbers though xp

Another thing regarding your specs.. it looks like you took Bombardment in one which has no Rapid Killing, and not so in the one that does, Rapid Killing makes for mass AoE so it would make sense to take that along with Bombardment rather than Silencing Shot.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6gu/advanced

PS: I do dailies as BM, that's why it's there :P
    Last edited by Daragonis; 2011-11-10 at 07:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daragonis View Post
    Get dem heroic trinkets of course, :P also if you're doing a hardcast Aimed Shot rotation I'd imagine you'd get more dps out of Deft oranges, not Deadly.. idk the exact numbers though xp

Another thing regarding your specs.. it looks like you took Bombardment in one which has no Rapid Killing, and not so in the one that does, Rapid Killing makes for mass AoE so it would make sense to take that along with Bombardment rather than Silencing Shot.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6gu/advanced
    Had Heroic Hungerer drop last night passed it for a combat rogue that was using Seed from rep lol
    As for aimed shot rotation im doing quite well here is shannox and baleroc dps
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...ne/?s=71&e=241
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=4044&e=4338

The problem with Rapid killing i have is that its worthless in firelands, Beth sure you get to AoE the spiderlings, but whats the point of having extra 20% damage from 1 attack on the next pack of spiderlings?
    Same with Rhyolith really, you AoE the fragments, its only luck that it wont run off before a Spark apears, no point in using it on the legs because the reduction of damage anyway.
    Majordomo, we have frost DK soloing the spirits so i dont bother ^^

Im going to say the same to you about the haste thing, all you need is between 12.50% and 13%, any higher is totally pointless since it doesnt affect any attacks for aleast another 6%, total waste of ratings that could be used to get another 4% crit.
    Gemming is fine except for the agi haste gem, said same to other guy about the glove and cape enchant 20 and 22 agility are better.
    Same with talents to what i said to theother guy apart from the pathing ^^
    6/10
    Last edited by mmoc2358b9fc77; 2011-11-10 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had Heroic Hungerer drop last night passed it for a combat rogue that was using Seed from rep lol
    As for aimed shot rotation im doing quite well here is shannox and baleroc dps
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...ne/?s=71&e=241
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=4044&e=4338

The problem with Rapid killing i have is that its worthless in firelands, Beth sure you get to AoE the spiderlings, but whats the point of having extra 20% damage from 1 attack on the next pack of spiderlings?
    Same with Rhyolith really, you AoE the fragments, its only luck that it wont run off before a Spark apears, no point in using it on the legs because the reduction of damage anyway.
    It's not for the damage, it's for the +50 focus from Rapid Recuperation when you kill one of the lil things, giving you basically infinite focus while AoE'ing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daragonis View Post
    It's not for the damage, it's for the +50 focus from Rapid Recuperation when you kill one of the lil things, giving you basically infinite focus while AoE'ing
    :O:O:O:O:O:O Im going to look into that lol, not that i have a problem aoeing anyway lol

10+ Year Old Account
    :O:O:O:O:O:O Im going to look into that lol, not that i have a problem aoeing anyway lol
    ^^ you totally should.

AoE'ing isn't the issue, it's that you have a full focus bar AFTER AoE'ing that's amazing xD

Deleted
    It also works on the Rag seeds so if you are working on rag HC its very very good to use rapid killing because you can easily go back to dps on rag again after and after that time its ussualy WiF and having a full focus bar when dancing makes you need to spend less time in fox and that is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The tinyurl link is a redirect to my armory. That's what tinyurl does, it's a redirect hub. Also, picture works fine if your country doesn't disallow/filter imageshack.
    *bro fist*

Deleted
    The tinyurl link is a redirect to my armory. That's what tinyurl does, it's a redirect hub. Also, picture works fine if your country doesn't disallow/filter imageshack.
    Bright yellow with a white backround makes your sig extremely hard to see.

Nevertheless. Don't get bitchy at people just because they don't click your signature. Also, I know for a fact that my ISP/country does not filter imageshack, so that is *not* the issue. Your sig is borked for me, and for whoever you snapped at to rate you - next time, don't be lazy, post your armory link. And yes, your signature is bordeline impossible to see due to the color scheme.