Kael'thas - The Eye = Bugged??

Hello guys , recently i went to TK The eye to try to solo Kael.
    First 2 phases are easy , at the end of P2 i loot staff and use it , wich should make me immune to charm , fear and stun effects and every1 within 30 yards of me.
    Now , i enter P3 with 4 councils alive , and i kept getting feared and stunned , even tho i have staff aura.
    Is this a bug ? Would really like to know.
    Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Havn't done the fight in forever, but did you use the effect of the staff after equipping it?

Quote Originally Posted by yeeboi View Post
    Hello guys , recently i went to TK The eye to try to solo Kael.
    First 2 phases are easy , at the end of P2 i loot staff and use it , wich should make me immune to charm , fear and stun effects and every1 within 30 yards of me.
    Now , i enter P3 with 4 councils alive , and i kept getting feared and stunned , even tho i have staff aura.
    Is this a bug ? Would really like to know.
    Thanks!
    From a comment on wowhead:
    "[...]It is noteworthy that it acts as a fear ward does: Once a fear, disorient or stun effect is used on a target with the buff, it is consumed and must be reapplied. As Pylon said, it is worth putting it on your action bars and even binding it to a key to reapply between casts." - Credit goes to Mekku

Ah , alright , thanks for info !!

Make sure you kill Capernian as fast as you absolutely can in P3 (ideally before Thaladred and Lord something reach you), manage this and your past the hardest part of soloing this encounter.