Dual Screens - 2x1920x1080 sceeens, can a Sapphire 4670 handle them?

The title says it all. Is it possible? it has 1 DVI port, 1 HDMI and one of those ancient blue ones.

EDIT: 786MB Memory

Deleted
    It's ranked 121 on the list, with a G3D score of 764.

Conclusion: Sorry, no.

Deleted
    It is possible to run these 2 screens.
    Gaming on these at full resolution won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    The title says it all. Is it possible? it has 1 DVI port, 1 HDMI and one of those ancient blue ones.
    Windows desktop totally fine on 2 monitors, you can use HDMI->DVI adapter cable for the second monitor. Gaming on single monitor is doable if you turn settings low, but it wont be fun and it will lag badly. Radeon 4670 was already low end gaming card when it came out 3 years ago.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2011-03-29 at 11:42 AM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    It is possible to run these 2 screens.
    Gaming on these at full resolution won't.
    I need just one for gaming, I plan on using the other one for my musicplayer,browser and/or Movies

EDIT: by gaming I mean mostly SC2;League of Legends;Bloodline champs and the occassional must-play title ( portal2, ect ) Gonna update grafix card till the end of the year.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-03-29 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Just don't run the game on full resolution :\

Is that a Yeah but with low settings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Is that a Yeah but with low settings?
    Running that second monitor won't kill your FPS as long as it's not used for gaming. Displaying a desktop is peanuts compared to the actual work it has to do to render games. I'd say if the game runs on one monitor, adding the second one to display the desktop won't really affect FPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    It's ranked 121 on the list, with a G3D score of 764.

Conclusion: Sorry, no.
    What list? Link?

Have to agree with what has been said so far, gaming one one screen will work with other stuff on the second monitor (msn, vent, browser, ...)
    Gaming on both screens.... doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    What list? Link?

Have to agree with what has been said so far, gaming one one screen will work with other stuff on the second monitor (msn, vent, browser, ...)
    Gaming on both screens.... doubt it.
    Was about to ask the same thing. I am quite curious as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    What list? Link?
    I'm going to guess it's videocardbenchmark.net There's another one for processors too called cpubenchmark.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I'm going to guess it's videocardbenchmark.net There's another one for processors too called cpubenchmark.net
    I have seen those ones, but I am not sure how hes reading it can/can not run dual monitors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    If that's really it I'm going to start shaking my head already...
    That site has the Nvidia GTX570 & 580 above the AMD HD6990 when it's beating both in SLI. It also has the HD6850 above my 5850 while mine's still better.

Passmark *shudder*

I was driving 2x1680x1050 screens off a 4670. Desktop was fine but even WoW was a stretch for one screen. The 4670 was made for 1280x1024/1440x900 resolution. Keep games in a smaller window and you should be okay.