Deleted

Deleting shared files

I am having a problem in WoW (bad graphic performance in old instances), and was told to delete my WTF, Cache and Interface-folders. Unfortunately, it seems that I have installed the game in a shared folder (there are 5 user-accounts on my PC), so it refuses to allow me to delete the file. How can I solve this (I suppose moving the game to my personal folder would the best solution)?

Moving WoW into unshared location is the best solution, then nobody using the computer will have those issues. I have the game installed in c:\wow

Deleting cache will not usually help with bad framerate though, that is most likely caused by havin too slow computer.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    While my computer is rather slow, I am currently having a specific problem with low FPS in old instances (fx Deeprun Tram and TBC-dungeons). I suppose it might have been triggered by a recent game-change, but it's also/otherwise because of a problem with my game (and should be solved by deleting some of the folders (according to a technical-staff-member)).

Anyway, I'm trying the "Send to"-fuction to send the folder into my documents, though it'll take 35 min (not sure if this is the right way - I really suck at this kind of stuff).