Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I guess I might be more forgiving if so many empty promises hadn't lapsed between Wrath and Cata, and also, if Blizzard didn't gross every year the GNP of a small third world country. As it turns out, many promises have elapsed unfulfilled, and Blizzard's profits border on the obscene.

America is a capitalist society: if something doesn't work, you throw more money at it until it does.

While I think many of us welcome some transparency with regards to class development, I think most people are getting a little weary of essentially paying to beta-test a game whose fundamental flaw of trying to concurrently balance PvE and PvP is doomed to failure, and has been failing, and continues to fail, to the chagrin of many.

Instead of satisfying some kind of quorum, very valid complaints continue from folks many of whom, again based on feedback, seem to be more competent, at least at the design level, than those currently enjoying a salary to perform that very task.

Of course it should be within the scope to fix these problems within the current expansion! Is World of Warcraft created in a sweatshop by underpaid, under-educated, understaffed laborers, or is it the aim of the company to deliver a quality product?
    Last edited by natslive; 2011-04-01 at 06:06 AM.