fps during raids

What are the graphics settings required to see all the raid bosses spells and crap on floor but also have the lowest settings possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3D0n View Post
    What are the graphics settings required to see all the raid bosses spells and crap on floor but also have the lowest settings possible ?
    Particle Density on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    Particle Density on.
    that's all i need? everything else can be on low?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have actually been running for quite a long time with everything on the lowest setting, so there is no minimum required, but I recommend projected textures for easier visibility of "fire"

You can zero out everything but "projected textures" thats what shows you the stuff on the ground you shouldnt be in. Particle density is not what you want to have turned on if you have everything but 1 thing turned off.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    Particle Density on.
    Projected textures is what you want not particle density.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Projected textures is what you want not particle density.
    This is what I ment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it can be very low if you want, I still have a hard time differentiating bad spells from good spells with it low. I run with all my settings maxxed out and get 30 FPS pretty much without fluctuation.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Pretty much everything can be turned off/minimum settings except for projected textures. Also, if you're having issues in 25s in particular just axe your combat log completely, it's one hell of a resource hog.

As a side note, on my crappy PC I can turn the texture resolution to maximum without any sort of performance hit. It all depends on your setup, but at least the game still looks crisp (minus jaggies, can't do multiple passes or my PC poops out completely). On that note, make sure you're only doing 1 multisample for aliasing, this and shadows are easily the two biggest contributors to bad performance including, obviously, draw distance.