10+ Year Old Account

CS Source connection problems

Everytime I try to connect to a source server my internet resets and boots me off, I've only got as far as picking guns so far then got booted. I havn't changed ISP or router recently and I just installed source yesterday out of boredom and it was on my steam from years ago. I've tried googling it but I can't find anything related to BT / BT Homehub users.

Has anyone else experienced these problems? I will be thankful for any input

Please don't turn this into "1.6 IS BETTER THAN SOURCE LOLOLOL" I bought source years ago just to play around with it
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    1.3 > 1.5 > 1.6 > Source

Is that better?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"