Game character design elements that you despise

Some videogame characters are good, some are gorgeous, and some turn your stomach - not necessarily because they are conventionally ugly, but because the developers chose to use that one element or feature that you despise. The character would be quite all right if not for "that one thing" (or a collection of "those things") - but alas, it is there, sticking out like a sore thumb and annoying the crap out of you. What do you hate? Here's my top 5:

1. Bare feet or sandals.

Unless it's 100% appropriate (i.e. it's a beach volleyball game or some "ancient Rome/Greece" setting), I can't stand barefoot characters. It's even worse if a supposedly awful villain suddenly shows up sans shoes; it's rather hard to look intimidating when you can be disabled with one well-placed stomp. I could never take Akuma seriously...

2. Unnecessarily skimpy clothes or armor.

Almost as aggravating as #1. Yes, I am a prude. I don't mind it in case of starting out in rags or basic duds, or if the game's setting REALLY calls for minimal clothing. But I absolutely hate the "full plate nipple rings and chain bikini", or fetish fuel armor. An example would be an early armor in RIFT. It was a plate chestpiece, and on a male character it looked like a metal corset that left your chest "from the nipples up" bare.

3. Too young to drive, drink or screw, not too young to kill.

They look as fresh as a daisy, and yet somehow end up a world-saving paragon with ungodly fighting skillz and the courage of a thousand lions. No. Just no.

4. Anime hair of doom in a non-anime game.

Yeah. Stick to your own genre, Mr. Horrid Hair.

5. My face is stuck on "cry".

One of the incarnations of Max Payne had a permanent "I'm about to bawl my eyes out" expression on his face. I don't know why. I think it was supposed to be a manly tortured scowl. I like Max, but I hated that particular version so badly that I never finished the game.
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Without going into a detailed description, I could just point to JRPG's and say: "THAT!"

Out of everything and anything I can find fault with a video game Horrible voice acting is the worst thing that can happen to a game. Unless it's the greatest game ever I will not endure it. That is all.