Deleted

I think i need advice?

I'll explain the questionmark first, i'm currently in a casual serious raiding guild. We have 4/13 down on heroic and i'm always last on healing done.
    I don't have the direct linkt to our wowlogs. But there's a link on our website. db-wow.eu.

I've tried putting up more mastery or going all out haste but im always 3rd so i'd like to know if i should accept that im the assisting healer or that
    i'm doing stuff wrong. Were currently still progressing and usually we wipe to people failing on fire or getting 1-shotted on magmaw hc.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Shrenvan/advanced

So could someone check my gear and my wowlogs and see am i rightfully on 3rd place or am i doing stuff wrong.
    I have no mana issues whatsoever and im using CH and HR when a lot of raid damage is incoming or people are low.

Otherwise keep ES on tank and HW or GHW when needed.

On maloriak and atramedes im interrupting arcane storm, adds and using kiting the breath in air fase.

Thank you in advance, Shrenvan

Shamans are usually not topping meters, other than fights like Chim heroic - thats just a fact. If you want more output, get 4 set for more spirit - this will enable you to spam more