What helmet? - feral

Quick and simple question, last night we took down cho'gall and i had my feral druid dps in the raid atm and membrane of c'tun dropped but the twist is that tsanga's helm dropped on the trash just before.

so which one should i use?

membrane of c'tun or tsanga's helm

I thought(from my questionable knowledge of Cats) that Mastery and Crit were your highest secondary stat weight? With haste being competitive with crit in rare cases? /shrug
    Try using Mew or Rawr to compare them though best bet I'd assume is Tsanga's Helm.

Deleted
    id take Tsanga's Helm very strong stats for a feral druid, also druid t12 > rogue t12

I believe that Tsangas is BiS..

Since this druid is my ALT, im also not that hype on all the stats :P thanks for the quick answers

Quote Originally Posted by Happyheal View Post
    Since this druid is my ALT, im also not that hype on all the stats :P thanks for the quick answers
    I dont even have a druid...

<.<
    >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Tsanga's helm is best but the T10 helm is quite close witch you probely need for the set bones :P

Ctun membrame is notgood for ferals its more of a rouge thing
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlight the Warlock View Post
    I dont even have a druid...

<.<
    >.>
    Proof.... i need to read on a little

15+ Year Old Account
    Tsanga's is definitely better. But, if you don't' care about stats because it's just your alt as you say...why did you make this thread? You obviously care enough to ask the question.
    But yeah, Membrane isn't a feral helmet TBH. It's an upgrade if you have absolutely nothing else, but you definitely get Tsanga's.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    membrane is worse than t11 helm and t11 helm is worse than tsangas

What the good cat above me said. Tsangas is better than both but you might need the helm for set bonuses in which case you need to figure out which setup is optimal for you and which pieces you wanna give out.