Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Warlock PVP Buff!

Shaman:
    Cleansing Waters now has a 6 sec cooldown, up from 0.5 sec.

When your Cleanse Spirit successfully removes a harmful effect, you also heal the target for 2634 to 2970. Cannot occur more than once every 6 seconds.

Now we can all stop complaining about shaman's dispelling people to full health, and get back to issues that truly matter: green fire, female meta forms, and the fact that Succubus does more damage than Felguard. I mean he's our specialization spell! He SHOULD hurt more!
    /end sarcasm

Seriously though, good change. I like it.

R.I.P. YARG

Your dots are still getting dispelled. It's only a cooldown on the heal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and the (lack of a) cooldown on the heal was the problem.

R.I.P. YARG

Hey, you forgot letting people choose to summon an Incubus instead of a Succubus!

This is a nice change though, and it shouldn't affect PVE too much honestly.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs View Post
    Your dots are still getting dispelled. It's only a cooldown on the heal.
    Which would make it much more risky to get silenced. Be happy it was changed and stop complaining, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ If it's an Affli lock then there won't be dispels. If it's a demo lock then who cares about the dots. Good nerf is good.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem was that UA or not, the Shaman would dispel everything regardless and still out-HPS our DPS.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, whats up with succubus doing more damage than our awesome felguard? and i even spent 50G to rename him....

15+ Year Old Account
    I spent 50g to rename my Felguard but clicked succubus instead. Domvina was gone... I was so sad... 600g later Vilvina lives!

R.I.P. YARG

I don't think this is gonna do much good, but if i means i don't have to hear any more lock QQ then its worth it. I mean if I dispell you and hit cleanings water, its a 6-10k heal. So i'll just dispell your dots once every 6 seconds, i still think coupled with rip tide it will be more than enough to out heal the dots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    I spent 50g to rename my Felguard but clicked succubus instead. Domvina was gone... I was so sad... 600g later Vilvina lives!
    This is why Im never gonna touch the rename thingy
    Happy about the change, but I still think our dots are too weak / too easy to dispel with no real penalty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with our dots being out healed by HEALING spells.
    I'm not fine with our dots being out healed by DISPELS.

I only posted this because while it looks like a shaman nerf, its more of a warlock buff than people realize.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Firehorse View Post
    I don't think this is gonna do much good, but if i means i don't have to hear any more lock QQ then its worth it. I mean if I dispell you and hit cleanings water, its a 6-10k heal. So i'll just dispell your dots once every 6 seconds, i still think coupled with rip tide it will be more than enough to out heal the dots.
    Yes please dispell our buffed UA (dispell dmg has been increased) in patch 4.1 please

Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    Yes please dispell our buffed UA (dispell dmg has been increased) in patch 4.1 please
    Oh i will, right after I drop my stoneclaw totem. Since you can trinket out of a silence now its not that big of a deal if i have to eat it at a critical situation. And I can promise you you aren't gonna get it casted and off more than once every 6 seconds, not with me interupting atleast

we are also getting a double dmg boost to its dispel effect
    but what, can we really rename our pets?! i hate my okinvegen D:
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Yep, talk with a Pet Trainer and he/she will let you abandon your old demon for 50g.

On topic: My lock is going to cry tears of joy if this change makes it to live server.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im more worried that since UA dispel damage is still not a % of dispellers hp that it will grow less and less usefull each PvP season that comes.
    Can just smell the healthstone problem from Wrath.
    Highly doubt the int increase on our gear will make up for the stamina increases, healing increases

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Which would make it much more risky to get silenced. Be happy it was changed and stop complaining, please.
    Yes we are extremly grateful that 100% of our damage that take minimum 4GCD+2*1,5s cast time (interruptable) not be 100% negated by 2GCD and no cast time, less mana, instant casts that we can not interrupt and upon we damage ourselves for 25k for a lifetap which we wont selfheal back since our selfhealing just got dispelled.

Clueless paladin player is clueless.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-03-31 at 09:33 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    sorta. but not quite.

Deleted
    now increase our single target damage and i will be happy.

Deleted
    this is just annoying that i feel forced to play affliction! Yeah destro can hit like a truck in s10-12 when we get enought haste + crit /jk dispel spam will fix it