Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! O: I didnt think soloing the twins was possible...but apparently it is (x

Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    Grats! O: I didnt think soloing the twins was possible...but apparently it is (x
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Congratulations, I did not think it could be done due to the mechanics of the those fights.
    Except the mechanics were avoided in some way, making it nothing like the real deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    If anyone soloed either of the bosses before, I think it'd be out in the open - there has been a lot of talk about these bosses not being soloable.. Anyone who did it would spread the word.. If not for the challenge (I guess Jider's motivation after his previous kills) then for the e-peen.
    Nope, not out in the open

I did solo The Twin Emperors, early cata (not C'thun tho, made use of a paladin friend), but i hate to take credit for any kills, and also, i could not know if anyone had done it before as well. I can't prove i did, didn't record it, it was just one day of boringness, as i waited for doing something IRL.

I'd like to say good job to Jider though, i did it with a hunter, assuming you have a pet, that's kind of cheating since it does the tanking for you, and in cata can be healed infinite without focus nor mana cost + the wound ability that enables the pet to fully heal itself up if it should hit 50% of it's health. Rogue soloing is definately a achievement, congratulations!

No, i am not trolling.

EDIT: It's impossible with facing both, so i exploited it too. Sadly, but it's effective and gets the job done.
    EDIT EDIT: I do not recommend the use of exploits, just to make sure no one takes it such.
    Last edited by mmocef312064d1; 2011-04-01 at 08:30 AM. Reason: missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jider View Post
    Thanks and congrats on your tank n spanking.
    Wow ... rage hard?

While the CThun tactic is nice out of the box thinking, exploiting out of combat bugs is just low.
    A very long time ago it got a whole guild banned in MC. For good reasons.

Read it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoogii View Post
    Excellent work! I'm guessing all the "sploitz dont count" guys are just jelly as both fights would be IMPOSSIBLE with the standard methods. He didn't use any kind of hack or cheat to prevent death/do 1000000 damage, so imo it counts. He thought outside the box to achieve something 99.99% of people thought was impossible and he achieved it. I'm still very confused as to how you managed to not aggro a twin haha or how he didnt regen off his brother from being out of combat, oh well, the C'thun idea though was extremely creative. Highest congrats to you, Jider.
    See, what you call thinking outside the box is called a exploit to Blizzard. Trying to validate his use of a exploit to make this seem legitimate at all is beyond baffling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysomadbrah View Post
    See, what you call thinking outside the box is called a exploit to Blizzard. Trying to validate his use of a exploit to make this seem legitimate at all is beyond baffling.
    I bet that some moderations are laughing at this incident at this very moment. They know, just as well as we do, that it can't be soloed if this so called "exploit" was not used. Just telling you, IMO, he didn't do more wrong than to be given a warning, or more or less, just a pitch on his front door and leave it there. In fact, it's not even a god damned exploit, it's a bug that Blizzard can use to now fix it, or getting ideas to handling such bugs in the future, as they so themselves have said.

In the end, banning for doing this on a boss that does not grant loot of any interest nor progressment of ANY interest, is quite.. Ignorant, if you will. But meh, that's all up to how the moderators feel about this, my opinion is worthless anyway.

:3

Deleted
    are you mad because not everyone is bowing down to your "exploits" ? wow you´re a hypocrit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    are you mad because not everyone is bowing down to your "exploits" ? wow you´re a hypocrit
    and Mionelol wasn't being a hypocrite in what she said? think again
    btw, epic kill jider, respect

Quote Originally Posted by n0cta View Post
    and Mionelol wasn't being a hypocrite in what she said? think again
    btw, epic kill jider, respect

She? Mioelol is a female player?

Damn, that's rocket science for people like me >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lansky52 View Post
    She? Mioelol is a female player?
    It has been known for ages.

most impressive job again by Jider

well done Jider, very well thought of.

I'm one of the people who have an issue with the twin emps kill though.

But gz none the less.

grats dude, funny coincedence I did something similar with the twins, except it was a dual-boxing scenario. :P

I took a screenshot of the kill.

img801.imageshack.us/img801/5195/wowscrnshot040311082642.jpg

Got it on 3rd April 2011, which was recent, but nice job on getting past the annoying bit. Gonna attempt C'thun next time myself. :]

The combo I took for DBing the twins was my main, a resto druid and my alt playing enhance.
    Last edited by Corainarn; 2011-04-04 at 02:28 AM.

Wait, pulling an emperor by himself isn't a tank n spank fight? Not to mention an exploit...
    Hypocrite much?

Lots of spam, lots of flaming going on. Tone it down. Just report that kind of stuff, don't respond to it.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-04-04 at 10:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Congratulations, I did not think it could be done due to the mechanics of the those fights.
    Mechanics were skipped.

Average MMO poster
    -> Reads title of the new's post -> Pressing Reply -> Reads another title -> Pressing Reply -> Reads another title -> and so on...

Deleted
    The fact he goes into detail in regards to C'Thun and no detail for Twin Emps is what has people scratching their heads and questionning the credibility of the kill.

Remaining extemely vague while avoiding a better explanation, and becoming defensive when questionned makes it seem even less credible.

Deleted
    Arh well, it seems the moderators dont like the truth since my posts are beeing deleted.

Anyways, this is clearly fake and Jider should be embarrased, so should MMO-Champions by posting this...

Twin Emp is impossible to solo unless its bugged or on a private server hence the lack of explenation how to do it, its just silly.

About the add? Well, its not some "clever game mechanic" it s a mistake since Jider skipped it or forgot about it in the halls. Adds from the halls will come when Emps are beeing pulled.

(User was permanently banned for Ban Evasion)
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-04-04 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SrWraith View Post
    While I commend your tenacity and perseverance, it only goes to show that Blizzard has double standards. By your own account you exploited the C'thun fight. Therefore you should be banned according to Blizzard's policy. However that will never happen which just goes to show that Blizzard isn't consistent with anything they do. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that Blizzard only meddles when it will get them attention.
    I'm guessing one of the 5% of people on here who actually possess some intelligence already responded to your whining, but i just gotta go at this one. Not only is this extremely old content, but I believe you're confusing exploiting bugs with exploiting game mechanics. And yea the twins solo strategy could possibly serve as an advantage for a raid that happened to be purely physical damage, but as with the c'thun fight the methods he uses to solo would most likely be more difficult with a raid group. Soloing old content isn't a priority or even concern of a large majority of wow players so if someone figures out a clever way to solo extremely old content using the mechanics of the game, it is of very little concern to blizzard and you should probably just apply some preparation h and quit being such a hater.

As usual excuse any mistakes, fucked up and on my phone.