View Poll Results: Will you watch the new episodes?

Voters
130. This poll is closed
  • I will watch

59 45.38%
  • I won't watch

32 24.62%
  • I don't really care either way

39 30.00%
Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Two and a Half Men

Anyone watch Two and a Half Men? I decided to watch an episode after this entire Charlie Sheen fiasco. I think its pretty funny.

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    I remember that scene, it's funny

Deleted
    Yea, I love that show.
    Too bad it seems like it is canceled for good .

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do shows with laugh tracks. I just can't. They seem so dated.

Deleted
    One of the best shows I know. First time I watched these I just kept laughing and most of the parts are still funny. Too bad the show is frozen now.

[TV] The Future of Two and a Half Men: Your Thoughts?

Ok, so as a result of Charlie Sheen's recent public tyrade, he was fired from Two and a Half Men. According to the show's creator Chuck Lorre, the show is planned to continue airing next year during the fall season.

So my question is (for those of you that watch) : What do you think the future of the show holds? For example do you think they will try to replace Charlie's character or have another actor play Charlie Harper, etc.

In my personal opinion, I think that they should just replace Sheen as Charlie Harper. I think that Robert Downey Jr. would be a good pick, cause he is funny and has had drug problems in the past, so I don't think playing Sheen's character should come as a great challenge.

my thoughts?

How was this show even successful in the first place?
    Last edited by bals; 2011-04-15 at 05:36 AM.

Deleted
    Meh, I don't know, even though Charlie Sheen is pretty nuts I still liked the way he acted as Charlie Harper and im really used to him as Charlie Harper, so I guess it won't be the same, atleast for me.

Deleted
    They'll probably realise the show's ratings will drop incredibly fast and either hire charlie again, or cancel the show.

If they decide to proceed with the show without Charlie Sheen then I think they're being foolish. Replacing Charlie Sheen at this point would be somewhat akin to replacing Dan Castellaneta as the voice of Homer Simpsons, he's just become too ingrained in the minds of the audience not to have things seem strange and awkward. I'm by no means saying Charlie Sheen is a talent actor (ignoring his earlier work) or 'Two and a Half Men' is an amazing show (or that its even remotely equivalent to 'The Simpsons'), its just that replacing the image of a character after 8 seasons and expecting no one to care is pushing it.

I honestly think they should just cut and run at this point. Charlie Sheen has made himself seem like more of a jerk, if that were possible, and bringing it back with him at this point would only serve to make Sheen's ego even larger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take Charlie Sheen out of the equation all together.

Sitcoms are dead. They died a while ago, nobody told the few that are left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Take Charlie Sheen out of the equation all together.

Sitcoms are dead. They died a while ago, nobody told the few that are left.
    Good sitcoms are dead. There hasn't been any new ones worth watching, other than "How I met your mother" in my opinion.

OT: I'd just cancel the show, it won't really come as a surprise, they should just jump off the sinking boat instead of drowning with it.

Eh they want him back, he will mostlikly go broke and go back to the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Good sitcoms are dead. There hasn't been any new ones worth watching, other than "How I met your mother" in my opinion.

OT: I'd just cancel the show, it won't really come as a surprise, they should just jump off the sinking boat instead of drowning with it.
    30 Rock
    Parks and Rec
    Community

i just named 3 new sitcoms that are excellent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    30 Rock
    Parks and Rec
    Community

i just named 3 new sitcoms that are excellent.
    In your opinion. Opinions =/= facts. Notice how I also said "in my opinion". My god...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    my thoughts?

Couldn't agree more with you!

I tried watching it a few times but the show is honestly so full of lame humor and bad jokes that I can't bare to watch it longer than 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psfan1507 View Post
    I think that Robert Downey Jr. would be a good pick, cause he is funny and has had drug problems in the past, so I don't think playing Sheen's character should come as a great challenge.
    I'm sure Robert Downey Jr. is interested in having a role on the worst show on TV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    I'm sure Robert Downey Jr. is interested in having a role on the worst show on TV
    He's going to be in As the World Turns? :|

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    my thoughts?

This.

But if they decide to replace Charlie Sheen, I doubt the show will last much longer.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]