Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Very true. However there is also a difference between a Bear in Cat spec and Cat gear DPSing. Of course there is the slight problem of pulling aggro and dying.
    Tab Mangle/Rake/Rip will do more dps than going Bear ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Swipe and Thrash used to have a 1.5x threat multiplier.
    This stacks multiplicatively with the bear form 3x multiplier (totaling 4.5x).

In 4.1, the 1.5x multiplier will be removed and instead we get 1.5x damage.
    They will still be affected by the bear form 3x multiplier.
    Assuming your correct about the threat multiplier numbers (I have no clue if you are), then trash threat generation would remain the same and swipes would increase. Trashs damage is getting increased by 50% which would negate the extra 50% threath we gained with the multiplier, but according to the datamined numbers swipes damage is getting increased by 75%. making it about a 17% threat increase if my math is correct.
    Last edited by Mortifie; 2011-04-01 at 10:31 AM.

If the damage boost is equivalent to the threat that used to be on those abilities, then there isn't any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifie View Post
    Assuming your correct about the threat multiplier numbers (I have no clue if you are), then trash threat generation would remain the same and swipes would increase. Trashs damage is getting increased by 50% which would negate the extra 50% threath we gained with the multiplier, but according to the datamined numbers swipes damage is getting increased by 75%. making it about a 17% threat increase if my math is correct.
    Swipe's damage is going up by 50%. I checked.