Little Help with my gear/stats [please]

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lythria/simple

i know my rotations etc just a bit stuck on stats wise the whole haste cap etc

so if any one can suggest reforging gems better gear upgrades

currently pull about 10-13kish dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste is king, you dont really need to think about haste-dot-caps as your next immolate tick would be at 2588. So reforge first mastery then crit into haste if possible on any gear piece
    And you might wanna replace your meta with burning shadowspiriit diamond.
    Last edited by Honzi; 2011-03-31 at 02:51 PM.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

At the moment you have 17.31% hit, yet you still have gems which grant hit. Most of your purple 20 Int/20 Hit gems can just be replaced by a solid 40 int. You would gain an additional 40 intel overall if you replaced the gems in your shoulders, chest, and gloves. You would also gain another 50 intel from replacing your cloak enchant. Also, enchant your gloves with haste.

Pertaining to gear upgrades:
    You could replace your Tendrils with a Gale of Shadows from H. Grim Batol
    Once you hit exalted with Wildhammer, your necklace can be replaced with the epic bought from them.
    Run H. BRC for the Wand from the second boss.

Reforging:
    Bracers - Crit to Haste
    Chest - Crit to Haste
    Cloak - Mastery to Haste
    Anhuur's Hymnal - Hit to Haste

i know haste is king, but if you aren't going to hit that next haste cap, wouldn't it be better to put the stats elsewhere?...

In general haste is still better than crit or mastery even if you aren't going to hit the next immolate tick.

Int > hit > haste > crit > mastery

But please use Simcraft and sim your own character.

Thanks for the replys. i was jsut unsure if i cant hit the next haste cap, i shuld get crit seems it would be a boost but ill try siming...how do i do it any one supply a link ?

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 05:35 PM ----------

also, think its worth dropping mining but what should i pick up? tailoring?

easiest to lvl is probablys tailoring right?

I know some people may or may not approve of this but I use askmrrobot.com. Pick your character and optimize then you can get an idea of what you might be missing or should be focusing on. Of course they recommend a lot of enchants that are based around maelstrom crystals but if you can figure out what's close enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    From my own experience tailoring or enchanting as all the others require a gathering profession or a significant amount of gold. Tailoring you can level by farming mobs and Enchanting you can level by farming dungeons.
    thanks alot ill probs go tailor as i dont have one yet :d

Quote Originally Posted by zazazazazaza View Post
    Thanks for the replys. i was jsut unsure if i cant hit the next haste cap, i shuld get crit seems it would be a boost but ill try siming...how do i do it any one supply a link ?

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 05:35 PM ----------

also, think its worth dropping mining but what should i pick up? tailoring?
    No, go for as much haste as possible, until you hit the 30% raid buffed soft cap. Your filler spells are still affected by increases in haste, which is one of the main components of your DPS.
    < Who is John Galt > - REALM: US - HYJAL
    Mythic Progression Guild

>> Website
    >> Progress
    APPLY NOW!

Perfect answer! thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by daisytails View Post
    I know some people may or may not approve of this but I use askmrrobot.com. Pick your character and optimize then you can get an idea of what you might be missing or should be focusing on. Of course they recommend a lot of enchants that are based around maelstrom crystals but if you can figure out what's close enough for you.
    There is an option to "Exclude expensive enchants" in the options section at the bottom! Also, I very recently did a thorough analysis of affliction warlock stat weights to ensure that Mr. Robot is optimizing correctly. You can read about it here if you are interested in details and math: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/articl...arlock-weights.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.