Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    lawl @ paragon implying we actually give a shit about them.

They're like Nihilium, no one cares.

I almost believed this till I read that the PTR has a NDA when it doesn't, Because its the PUBLIC test realm. Fail.. Just fail.

And the 250 million Health pool.. Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowncharacter View Post
    I almost believed this till I read that the PTR has a NDA when it doesn't, Because its the PUBLIC test realm. Fail.. Just fail.

It is the pTR (private test realm)

Deleted
    Ah come on ppl stop QQ-ing about 'subtlety', as if 1 april isnt a hint enough as it is... thanks Blizz u made me laugh <3

Quote Originally Posted by unknowncharacter View Post

it's 214 million, which isnt out of the question, magmaw on 25 man normal has like 125 million health

Signature by Kenz

Am i the only person who sees this as a real post?

Paragon was invited to blizzcon, they are the top guild in the world. 4.1 is soon, and they said 4.2 will be shortly after.

Either I am the only person who doesnt get the joke, or you all saw the post a day before april fools day and are reading too far into it.

Jokes on me?

10+ Year Old Account
    as fake as it is i'd actually would support this if it was true

Quote Originally Posted by morpsend View Post
    Either I am the only person who doesnt get the joke, or you all saw the post a day before april fools day and are reading too far into it.

Jokes on me?
    You're not alone. Blizzard's and MMO's 4/1 stuff was funny due to how outlandish it was. Paragon's was something that should already be happening. I guess you could make the argument that due to the fact that it isn't real shows how, as far as Cata raiding is concerned, the joke is on all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    You're not alone. Blizzard's and MMO's 4/1 stuff was funny due to how outlandish it was. Paragon's was something that should already be happening. I guess you could make the argument that due to the fact that it isn't real shows how, as far as Cata raiding is concerned, the joke is on all of us.
    I actually thought this was all true. To the person saying the NDA on a PTR made them realize it wasn't...you didn't read correctly. They said they were doing it on a pTR (private test realm); which a NDA would seem reasonable. Anyways...I didn't read into the fight all that much because it seemed incredibly complicated and I didn't wasn't going to fry my brain training to put all the pieces together.

When i read this it was still 31st, or very close to it, so totally thought its a real thing. Reading the abilities they also seen legit, but everything was so complicated that i really had no doubts about it. And currently top guild testing it on blizzards private server seems legit too. Infact i kinda was hoping such things will and should be done as normal ptrsaren't always doing the actuall testing.

honestly? The boss fight is REALLY well thought out, but it was quite obvious though. I would like it if that would actually and up being the real encounter.

Deleted
    An article on this work of mine can now be found at the top of the Sneak Peek.

Love the work into whoever put the effort in this.

Made me laugh and love the game even more... for the off chance of humor on the 1st day of April!

As for Paragon, the Finnish do it right!

Congratz to all the pranksters yesterday. Your efforts made my day brighter!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRN View Post
    Love the work into whoever put the effort in this.

Made me laugh and love the game even more... for the off chance of humor on the 1st day of April!

As for Paragon, the Finnish do it right!

Congratz to all the pranksters yesterday. Your efforts made my day brighter!
    I didn't think this was a joke at first. I clicked on the link, saw the giant wall of text, and closed the window. Now knowing that this was all a joke makes me question the lives some people have. I mean honestly, who actually took the time to make and type that entire thing up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I mean honestly, who actually took the time to make and type that entire thing up?
    Take the time to read more than one post up and wonder no more.

I fell for this.

Shut up.