Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I agree, todays jokes aren't believable or even funny. It would be funny if blizzard actually announced a real dungeon today so people did not believe them. What has happened to peoples sense of humor? :-(
    April fools jokes will never be that good as they will always be expected.

Yea sorry, this just wasn't even that good of a joke either.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    No charge for awesome, that trailer was funny as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    You had me going for a second Boubouille. I only knew it was a joke when there was no second race datamined. Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... i kinda almost fell for it... but then was like... doh!!! Aprils fool... and i kinda find it funnier or more to fall for... than the ones from earlier years...(hero class a guitar playerr??)

I saw 5.0 and panda faces as i was scrolling down and i was like "OMG", then i looked at it for a half a second and remembered what day it was. I think you could have taken this idea a little furthur and made it less obvious and it would have been hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks shopped!

All I ask is why not? What a perfect time to have something they are going to do on a day thats filled with lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good shop work on the mask. They do look like what an Alpha model of Pandaren would/should look like.

However, I'm going to ROFLcopter all over the internet if we do get Pandaren in the next expansion by some strange fate of the Blizzard gods. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    WTH ever geez you guys have no funny bone but then again I only liked the vid it was hilarious

I liked the moar dots part

Haha that seagull was completely full of awesome. Hey, it's obvious, but aren't all wow-related april's fools? I mean Blizzard's 'class changes' got tons of great feedback despite being the appifany of obvious.

eh, this is an ok joke, but the tauren marines were better. hell addem to hots (heart of the swarm)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    wish this wasnt april fools
    Insert Signiture here.

when am i getting my panda?

lol people in warcraft take them selfs way to seriously , if you cant take jokes about a GAME!!

You know what's hilarious? People are like "This april fools sucks! Way too obvious!". You know, last time I checked, there hasn't bee ONE blizzard april fools that could be marked as anything NEAR legit. People just be mad because Blizz now shows to you guys what they think of pandaren. Jokes on you.

---------- Post added 2011-04-02 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnomemonster View Post
    I agree, todays jokes aren't believable or even funny. It would be funny if blizzard actually announced a real dungeon today so people did not believe them. What has happened to peoples sense of humor? :-(
    What would happen is 600k people would believe them so hard, that when it's announced as april fools, everyone rages and stops paying because nerds rage way too hard. That doesn't sound like making money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaBad View Post
    You know what's hilarious? People are like "This april fools sucks! Way too obvious!". You know, last time I checked, there hasn't bee ONE blizzard april fools that could be marked as anything NEAR legit. People just be mad because Blizz now shows to you guys what they think of pandaren. Jokes on you.

---------- Post added 2011-04-02 at 01:32 AM ----------

What would happen is 600k people would believe them so hard, that when it's announced as april fools, everyone rages and stops paying because nerds rage way too hard. That doesn't sound like making money.
    WoWnerds are too touchy for good April Fools pranks, hahah!
    That's the truth

Yay. April Fools. Except I actually want Pandarans.

Made me very happy. Sounded like the panda is gonna be played by Jack Black... not so good ^^