Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What was yours April fools prank?

What did you do to someone? or did something happen to you?

Deleted
    I haven't done anything, nor will I. Because it's not funny and never will be.

I'm not bitter, I just have a sense of humor that's way better then April first jokes.

Deleted
    not to be a bore, but basicly what The Wizards Hat said. ^

God you people are boring

Anyway, we tried to play some pranks. But it failed horribly. We still laughed though.

Did the oreo prank where you replace the filling with toothpaste. It worked on my girlfriend, but when she tried spitting it out, the wind just spread everything over my car window >

My April Fool's Day prank started Wednesday; I call it Operation Don't Ask, Don't Tell -- Codename: Gay for a Day.

Basically, I came out on Facebook in an overly dramatic fashion, and entered into a relationship with one of my good gay friends. I convinced a good 200-300 people that I was in fact gay, received dozens of text messages, hundreds of Facebook notifications, and apparently word of my coming out spread to people who no longer attend my university.

I, however, ended up having to call the prank early when I was asked by a gay male at my school how I came out to my parents. I, of course, wasn't going to insult him by giving an elaborate fake story about the steps that I took, and ended up going back into the closet yesterday afternoon. Today, however, I'm still revealing the prank to many who do not obsess over my Facebook page, and getting a ton of laughs.

I "blackrolled" my friends on Facebook. It was awesome. Apparently, some of my friends are quite dense as they are still debating me about the quality of the video. Definition of blackroll - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-new-Rickroll
    Opulence. I has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went into work, I had 7 missed called on my phone, just as I looked at it, the guy next to me said "oh yeah, <boss of the company> rang, he wants a word with you about that install you did yesterday"... I felt my heart drop like 10 stories.

he got me

Quote Originally Posted by Famezilla View Post
    My April Fool's Day prank started Wednesday; I call it Operation Don't Ask, Don't Tell -- Codename: Gay for a Day.

Basically, I came out on Facebook in an overly dramatic fashion, and entered into a relationship with one of my good gay friends. I convinced a good 200-300 people that I was in fact gay, received dozens of text messages, hundreds of Facebook notifications, and apparently word of my coming out spread to people who no longer attend my university.

I, however, ended up having to call the prank early when I was asked by a gay male at my school how I came out to my parents. I, of course, wasn't going to insult him by giving an elaborate fake story about the steps that I took, and ended up going back into the closet yesterday afternoon. Today, however, I'm still revealing the prank to many who do not obsess over my Facebook page, and getting a ton of laughs.
    That is hilarious.
    Opulence. I has it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    I haven't done anything, nor will I. Because it's not funny and never will be.

I'm not bitter, I just have a sense of humor that's way better then April first jokes.
    Yeah.. this.

My wife works night shift at a hospice. 30 minutes after she laid down for a sleep, I ran into the bedroom screaming "Congratulations! SURPRISE!!"

I waited a few seconds to tell her "I TESTED SOME PISS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR & YOUR PREGNANT"

I wonder if she will have dinner ready when I get home from work.

Deleted
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.

A couple of things:
    Me and a couple of other dudes got some fake items in our schools bulletin
    We put masking tape over the lasers of mouses, with "April Fool!" written on each bit
    Tricked folk about thinks such as they don't have bread in Japan and something else

Also, if you can't appreciate April fools day jokes, your sense of humour is not better, just less mature

I turned around and got punched in the stomach with the message ''Aprils fools idiot''. Yeah, pretty dull huh?

Told both of my sons, aged 8 and 11, that they are gonna be big brothers to a new baby and one of them would have to share their room.

They were not happy on the way to school. Gonna let em off the hook when they come home.

Told some friends of mine that I transferred to their server, let em believe it for an hour then logged on and nailed em on Real ID.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a daycare center and man those kids (4-5 year) take this day damn seriously, but before they could get me I pranked all those 24 litlle souls.

I put a whole load of peanutbutter beneath my shoe. I asked the kids if they smelled something because I told them something was smelling horrible.
    I asked them to check their shoes ( which they all did, I have my own robotic army muwhaha) and ofcourse they found nothing, I then asked them if they could look beneath my shoe, and they all saw the peanutbutter. They were all convinced it was poo ofcourse, they start screaming and yelling and to top it all of I used my finger to take a bit of that peanutbutter and put it in my mouth, cuz ''I wanted to make sure it was poo''.

Man you should've seen the look on their faces, priceless!

To bad the rest of the day was nothing but : ''Sir you lost something, sir your shoelaces are untied! Aprils fool! . -.-'

[QUOTE=The Wizards Hat;10933656]I haven't done anything, nor will I. Because it's not funny and never will be.

/QUOTE]

Then why effing post in here. It's not a 'how kermudgeony are you' thread, it's about pranks. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    LMFAO So subtle yet so funny.
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    I turned around and got punched in the stomach with the message ''Aprils fools idiot''. Yeah, pretty dull huh?
    you should of punched the guy in the face and scream april fools back at him