Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else find it funny that its a level 84 wielding a zin'rokh going into BWD? lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too obvious

Quote Originally Posted by DysprosiumDy View Post
    Though I agree Amnesia: The Dark Descent is totally worth the 15 dollar and people should play it, I can't see how it's a reference to that. Nothing I see in the pictures references Amnesia, apart from the fact that it's... well... dark. Might as well say it's a reference to Harry Potter because it features magic. Or am I missing something?
    It seemed cool and I wasn't thinking of Amnesia untill I saw the trailer video on blizzard's preview page, so much funny stuff on there.
    laughed hard at the Kobold Candle loot and pickaxe.

Lol so many idiots posting things like "IT'S FAKE!" or "THIS IS TOO OBVIOUS!! HNNNGGG NERD RAGE". Some of you need to take a joke, and add some humor to your life. Lighten up.

Deleted
    Even though it's an obvious April Fools joke; The Tomb of Immortal Darkness is such a good idea.

I actually found out that if you talk enough to crabby in his page, he will say something along the lines of going with you right now and you're prompted to say "ok!", if you click there, it will redirect to the b.net login page, and you'll get a crabby mini-pet ingame. funny stuff

I thought April Fools jokes were supposed to be believable for awhile then later on they'd have to come out and say nope sorry guys April Fools. These are just jokes that are blatant with no plausability.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailem View Post
    LMFAO, one of those Crab's sayings gives you a link to Rebecca - Friday XD
    oh, no, crabby!

oh, yes crabby!

i figured it was gonna be rick roll. got me good with friday

10+ Year Old Account
    Best online April Fools i've seen yet, well done Blizzard. That was great. XD

omg the guy on the photos of "crabby" is level 84! Wat a cheater!!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SpriggsTheWarrior View Post
    Obviously fake.
    no raider uses the default UI.
    I do and I dont have any problems.

Usually, at least one of the April 1st posts by Blizz turns out to be real. Hmmmm.

dunno crusader aura def the best aura for raiding last time i checked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Petos View Post
    I do and I dont have any problems.
    So does my boyfriend and he's an amazing healer.

OT: Obviously a joke, way too obvious, but still pretty funny either way. I'd love to see someone actually fall for it. And that dungeon... actually sounds good.

Deleted
    any 1 found any secrets with the cube ?

Thumbs up

- It appears your healer is asleep at the wheel. Would you like me to poke him?

- OH GOD IT BURNS!

another april fool

that was a better AF joke haha

I love how everyone says they'd love to have that dungeon in game when we all know they'd just qq until blizz turned on the lights since it's too hard in the dark... = /

10+ Year Old Account
    i find that crabby to be as helpful/ annoying as the paperclip from windows OS.... WE DONT WANT YOU PAPERCLIP! GO AWAY PAPERCLIP!