[PvP] Boomkin Questions

Hello! I have a lot of questions about Boomkin PvP. If someone wouldn't mind communicating through PM's in order to enlighten me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 10:18 AM ----------

Anyone? Did I mention that I would greatly appreciate it? :]

Boomkin PvP - forget it, the spec is not designed in any way to be viable for pvp... not anymore.

Actually, its a simple shitkin in pvp, there is no "boom" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Boomkin PvP - forget it, the spec is not designed in any way to be viable for pvp... not anymore.

Get a Warlock and Shaman for your partner in 3v3 and go gladiator. :3
    LSD2.0 ftw.

Deleted

wh0t??? LSD2 anyone??

I actually have no intentions on doing Arenas. I don't consider what balance this game does have, to be around Arenas.

Pressing on... I really would just like to talk to someone about the very basics of Boomkin PvP if someone would be so kind. I've searched and can't find any good reliable resources for Boomkin PvP. That may be because it's not part of any "FOTM" right now, but I still want to play it. If someone could please just chat, I'd appreciate it!

Boomkin are viable and excel in the correct circumstances.

Last night in normal battleground I ran up against an alliance boomkin that just obliterated our team in twin peaks. We managed to win but at the end he/she had 3 times the damage of the 2nd highest player.

I assume the boomkin was in pve gear, they were definitely being careful to stay in the pack. That seems to be the situation with both feral and boomkin. Feral requires a pack to dispel roots & fears to maintain movement, boomkin requires a pack to keep cc up and let them blast away.

Anywho, good luck with finding some guidance, I think your efforts will be worthwhile.

Deleted
    Battlegrounds:

1. Allways stay with the group.
    2. Get into a solar eclipse.
    3. Spam sunfire and insect swarm (instant startsurges) on everything.

Atleast thats what I see moonkins do. I dont play my moonkin in pvp