Resto T11 2-Set Bonus benefit?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...epawter/simple

Here's my dilemma:

Wearing the leggings off Mal “Consumed Flames” and chest off Mag “Wormling.” I have enough valor to either purchase the t11 chest or pants. I don’t need anything else from the Valor vendor. By purchasing another t11 piece, I’ll get the bonus. I’ve heard that it’s lackluster but has anyone theorycrafted the increase in healing?

I suppose that if there is nothing else to buy with the valor, I might as well buy another piece since any improvement is still an improvement but wanted to get some thoughts on the next best step. I can also sell the valor boots and work towards buying the offhand? So what do you think:
    1. Buy pants and get 2 set bonus
    2. Buy chest and get 2 set bonus
    3. Sell valor boots and work towards getting the off hand
    4. Do nothing b/c the incremental improvement isn’t worth squat.

TIA

Both off set pieces you are sporting already have haste which you would then need to reforge to if picking up a tier piece. Where would your haste rating end up if you were to grab the two set bonus and does it allow/hinder you from reaching one of the haste thresholds? That's the question I would ask. If it comes down to getting an extra 5% crit to lifebloom or staying at a haste plateau I'd forgo the tier bonus and stick with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Four Tet View Post
    Both off set pieces you are sporting already have haste which you would then need to reforge to if picking up a tier piece. Where would your haste rating end up if you were to grab the two set bonus and does it allow/hinder you from reaching one of the haste thresholds? That's the question I would ask. If it comes down to getting an extra 5% crit to lifebloom or staying at a haste plateau I'd forgo the tier bonus and stick with what you have.
    It should be comparable since the haste from my current chest and legs are reforges. One other interesting thing I can throw into the miz is maybe using the boomkin legs as an offset for the haste.

I generally do not have mana probs and ever since I've focused on haste, my healing thoroughput has improved significantly.

Yep, check your total haste rating and if you can make the switch confortably without going below the closest haste milestone then do it, the 4 set is in your best interest for mana regen reasons. You will need it in heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are planning on getting your 2 piece, which is really underwhelming but you don't have many other options, get the pants. When you get your 4 piece you want to be able to use the offset chest and stay haste capped which will depend on your gear. If you can't stay haste capped by changing your pants, don't bother buying them until you have the other 2 set pieces.

Can you or have you killed council? That OH is amazing and I would wait for that before blowing a ton of money on a different one.

yea, council is killed on a weekly basis. I guess I'll hold on to my valor for now. Anyone know the theorycrafted improved of the 2-piece bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would use http://www.treecalcs.com/, upload your char, and see the difference between what you have and the 2 piece.

Make sure you go through and check all your under the gear tab since it asks you how you play(how much you use spells, how much you proc mastery, things like that) and you'll be able to see pretty easily, just in general since spreadsheets are never 100% accurate, if it will be a buff or not.

I'm going to try and find numbers on 2 piece, but I haven't had any luck.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-04-01 at 07:11 PM.