Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Elemental tree is now the Elementary tree, and allows use of new abilities Eat Paste, Nap Time, and the Macaroni and Glitter Totem.

Best one.

Oh god... I lol'd so hard at these.

Deleted
    I approve of this

Not another one.

fucking april's fool?

* Death knights now earn slightly more experience and gold than other character classes.
    * When using the Need Before Greed looting system, other players may not roll on loot until the Hero Class has chosen to pass.
    * Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.
    * Death knight customer support tickets will always be handled before those of other players.
    * Death knights are now required to murder an innocent seven times per week or suffer the “Going Soft” debuff, which reduces damage dealt by 15%.
    * Death knights can now increase their damage by yelling KIAI into their microphone. Damage is increased by 10% for every 10dB.

thats awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.
    Omg
    Omg
    I cannot stop laughing.
    And the warlock changes
    Whenever 2 or more warlocks or witches appear in a raid together, the damage dealt by any mages in the raid decreases by 5%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
    In addition to their current talent trees, warlocks and witches can now spend points in any mage talent tree as well.

Lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is great. loved them all!

* Ever a player favorite, the level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon of Deadmines is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.

What has science done?

I died so Fu*king hard when i read the patchnotes x)

Deleted
    Oh dear God, I haven't laughed this much for years. Very well played Blizzard

that was just amazing!

Yay shamans are finally getting a healing spec . Happy April Fools everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so epic changes! I beg you blizzard, do this pls :P

funny...but enough already. ill admit, i was foolish enough to think as a began to scoll down to read a blue post that it was acctualy relavent.

-.-

Female warlocks are now correctly called witches....laughed so hard I snorted

Deleted
    And it's all so true ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    haha this was great !!
    ... er i mean oh come on blizz really?? im canceling my account

Deleted
    Rouges are now required to pick up all of their blades after casting Fan of Knives before it can be used again.
    about time they did, the amount of times i cut myself walking on discarded knives!!

The tauren race may no longer choose the paladin class, because… come on. Really?
    wife gave me a funny look when i just snorted with laughter!!
    Last edited by mmoc731c61d2fe; 2011-04-01 at 05:41 PM.