Thread: Warriors

Deleted

Warriors

Anyone got any tips on healing through warriors?

Like really? They have everything to disrupt our cooldowns.

I can't play any more because of warriors. I quit until patch, although many are saying it will be worse after patch.

Been solo gibbed with 3700 resilience so many times while me and my partners were playing perfectly and all peels were on cd and the warrior gets on me for 5 seconds with stun, back up charge, throwdown execute and I'm dead. Full vicious.

Blizzard must be high on crack with all the early season hotfixes and then letting warriors sit like they are.

dont sit in a full duration colossus smash while the warrior has reck and deadly calm up.

Quote Originally Posted by antgalore View Post
    I can't play any more because of warriors. I quit until patch, although many are saying it will be worse after patch
    Lol. 123456
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are solo (1v1) not arena then your options are limited.
    When throwdown/cooldowns/CSmash comes up pop painsupression and try to heal through it.
    When the warrior has used his trinket I do a /lol and inner focus mindcontrol them. Its awesome and there is nothing they can do about it.

in arena have your friends peel him off
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    When the warrior has used his trinket I do a /lol and inner focus mindcontrol them. Its awesome and there is nothing they can do about it.
    why the hell would you do that???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antgalore View Post
    I can't play any more because of warriors. I quit until patch, although many are saying it will be worse after patch.
    Yeah with all those nerfs to their damage, surely they'll pose an even greater threat!
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention Colossal Smash only doing 50% armor reduction on pvp targets.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    why the hell would you do that???
    beacuse dots are ticking and he will be unable to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    What would he even have used his trinket on? Even if you fear on CD the second fear will only last about 3 seconds.
    He doesn't even have to BRage your fears unless you're low.
    Last edited by Siri; 2011-04-02 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Get a subtlety rogue / mage as partners.

Honestly warriors are a problem when they are on anyone, so don't let them get on anyone. Another good trick is to let the warrior get on you for a few seconds, let him get comfortable then when he pops his cds get frost nova on him, cc their healer and tunnel him like a boss. After that he'll have used shield wall and enraged regen so just chain a few CCs again to finish him off and win. Honestly warriors are only dangerous if you let them sit on you. DKs aren't so bad as it's fairly easy to bait them into using DG with fake casts and shackle undead is complete win when they go for burst.

Also: fake cast mana burn if his interupt is up. Most warriors will see you casting this and think "omg must int!" which gives you a free heal.

I run with a bit over 4300 resilience because of warriors. Good ones still gib me.

/cast Frost Mage

Warrior? What warrior?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Yeah with all those nerfs to their damage, surely they'll pose an even greater threat!
    Yeah with all those nerfs to their damage. JK Tooltip updates the damage is the same as on live, the only nerf is to Colo Smash.