Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotanik View Post
    Yep, it's a bit messy fight.
    Not necesarily. My guild 2-tanks H Halfus. Me (druid) + Pally.

I take 4 drakes at the beginning. Paladin takes Halfus. I taunt when she gets high on stacks (by that time one drake is already dead, so I'll have Halfus+3 drakes), she taunts back after getting rid of the debuff. Then we finish off the remaining drakes. I then pull the last drake and just stay with it while everyone else focuses on killing Halfus :>

Good use of my and the healers CDs allows this :> Also, the pally Bubbles the first time she gets high on stacks. And if I get high on stacks, we have a Holy Pala that gives me HoP, and I use a cancelaura macro :>

Quote Originally Posted by Zath View Post
    We do the 2 tanks as well. It really helps if you have 2 paladins in the party however because you can BOP the stacks off the tanks at the beginning. Lets you get the whelps and a drake down with only 1 taunt swap usually.
    Yeah. We roll with a ret pally and a prot pally. Cake-walk anyone?

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Gear check vs. Mechanics fight, so it's kinda hard to compare.

I haven't even attempted nef on 10 reg, but we got H Half down in 2 tries last week, the tiered chestpiece drop really helps imo, and not just with nef.

hmm..if you can do halfus' achievment then you can kill hm in heroic.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Once you got the tacs on halfus it is very easy. feels like there is much more shit that can happen on neff

10+ Year Old Account
    H Halfus is easier than Nef.

We used 2 tanks, warrior (who was in BLUES, except for 3 pieces.... even a 316) and a pally tank.