Thread: Diablo 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I'm simply stating the obvious. Your post is more useless than anyone else's with your senseless bashing.
    No, you haven't.

If you did a tiny bit of research, you would know they're aiming for a 2011 release, and your "not gonna be released lol" didn't contribute at all to the topic.

Anyways, I believe there is a SWTOR thread that requires your defending.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Graphics are a part that should not be neglected, activision-blizzard makes games with bad graphics just to downsize the costs and downsize the quality of the games they're making.
    I play games for enjoyment. I still bust out my original Nintendo and play Super Mario Bros sometimes or my original Super Nintendo and play Super Metroid or FF III. The graphics are absolutely horrible compared to today's standards, but that's not why I play video games. Graphics only get you so far. If the game sucks, it sucks and pretty graphics don't make up for a crappy game. If the game is awesome then sub-par graphics can be overlooked. Good story lines and good game play are much more valuable to me.

On topic, I'm definitely getting excited for Diablo III to come out. My real life is getting to a point where scheduling my life around raiding is not going to work out anymore, so it'll be nice to get a game I can play single player and get as much enjoyment as playing multi-player.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    They're probably keeping it in the dark due to the fact that it looks damn ugly, worse than Wow.
    Why do you have to come to random threads and say how bad they are or are going to be? Only games i have seen you say anything positive about are bioware games.

I don't care if it comes out in a thousand years. If it comes out in a thousand years I'll live a thousand years and play it.