So pvp as a priest.

Ive been playing a priest for a while now and ive never done pvp on it not even a battelground always just pve'd, the last time i was in a arene was in TBC as a resto druid.

Since its been so long i was wondering if any of you guys could give me som tips on gemming/gearing and so on

First, you gonna play shadow or disc? or ugh.. Holy?
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

dont "ugh" holy. holy is by far more fun for BGs than disc
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

haha sorry about that but i was thinking Disc

for disc, stats wise its: hit(4%), spellpen(195), int, resilience, spirit, mastery, crit.
    Get full resilience gear, get offpices with spirit once you have hit and sp cap.
    Then run arund, keep shields up as much as possible, keep renew up on yourself, use penance to stack grace, spam flashes if you in deep shit.

and troll ppl with a innerfire+mind control

pretty much wait canobil said, but dont spam flashheal all the time. Use it when you got "inner focus" which reduces manacost or whern you are in deep shit. Also shield ppl up, save hymns for when you are in deep shit or for drek/vandar and stuff like that in bgs. I just dinged 85 on mine, and i enjoy it alot. First healing class i liked in pvp.
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no