Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Non-Korean guild downs Sinestra(10man)

Dunno if it's legit but finally a guild outside korea killed sinestra, GZ to them!

http://guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Prophecy&r=Jaedenar-EU

Edited the title to be a bit less inflammatory. I get that you're excited, but do not encourage region vs. region flame fests. Anybody who does from here on out will be infracted. -Herecius
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-04-04 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyo View Post
    Edited the title to be a bit less inflammatory. I get that you're excited, but do not encourage region vs. region flame fests. Anybody who does from here on out will be infracted. -Herecius
    NA mod, gotcha! grats prophecy

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Prophecy!

Deleted
    We sure did kill him =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, server first? I bet those 25 man guilds must be pissed.

While Yoh and BIZZNO are moaning on the forums a real guild steps up and kills it.

Well done, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by eurya View Post
    While Yoh and BIZZNO are moaning on the forums a real guild steps up and kills it.

Well done, congrats.
    Yeah because this encounter is perfectly balanced /sarcasm

I'm sure blizzno is better then whatever guild you're in

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to them. I wonder how many alts/other players they had to class stack/support them?

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Yeah because this encounter is perfectly balanced /sarcasm
    No more so than AC/AA25H are compared to their 10 counterparts.

HAHA the title made me lol. XD I love it! Grats on your kill

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlebeef View Post
    We sure did kill him =)
    Her... Sinestra was Deathwing's wife-lady.

Grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz to them.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    GZ Prophecy! Jaedenar ftw

Korean Sinestra is bugged still...maybe these guys somehow transferred themselves to a KR server, killed it and came back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    congratz!
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    Korean Sinestra is bugged still...maybe these guys somehow transferred themselves to a KR server, killed it and came back!
    It is not. KR just outplayed EU, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by eurya View Post
    No more so than AC/AA25H are compared to their 10 counterparts.
    Now you're just trolling. AC 25 man isn't even harder then 10, space is never a problem. AA 25 is all about knowing what to do in p1, that doesn't change from 10 to 25

There are some FUNDAMENTAL problems with Sinestra 10, anyone who's done this fight knows that. It will get fixed just like all the other 10 man encounters that were over tuned and *gasp* HARDER then their 25 man conterparts (maloriak pre add fix, magmaw, v and t, halfus all come to mind.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Now you're just trolling. AC 25 man isn't even harder then 10, space is never a problem. AA 25 is all about knowing what to do in p1, that doesn't change from 10 to 25

There are some FUNDAMENTAL problems with Sinestra 10, anyone who's done this fight knows that. It will get fixed just like all the other 10 man encounters that were over tuned and *gasp* HARDER then their 25 man conterparts (maloriak pre add fix, magmaw, v and t, halfus all come to mind.)
    Not sure if its fixed now, but AA was fundamentally fucked when paragon did it in 25 from the vid I saw. Having 10 people unable to do p1 at all just sounds fail. Atramedes pre nerf too was meh. But yea, it'll be fixed, just poor QC from blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Not sure if its fixed now, but AA was fundamentally fucked when paragon did it in 25 from the vid I saw. Having 10 people unable to do p1 at all just sounds fail. Atramedes pre nerf too was meh. But yea, it'll be fixed, just poor QC from blizzard
    It wasn't that they couldn't, it just made p1 alot easier, and pretty much ruled out the only hard part of that encounter (which was fixed the next week and they still killed it [the slipstream wasnt active in combat anymore])

Deleted
    Thank you all.

Yes, it was actually very pleasant to get the Realm-first before the 25m guilds.
    As some people pointed out, a SP is a must-have.

Here's the kill-vid. As you can see im new here and don't know about any "posting URL-policy". (Who actually read those rules )

ze tube > /watch?v=Qnc8oMcJh-4

Have to say. The RNG-whinefest is a bit too much. Yeah, we did whine about it aswell. But afterall in the killattempt as you can see in the vid, our shammy healer got targeted by half of the orbs in p3. (3/6). Ofcourse you can get more unlucky but if you do the math, most times, u wont. And about the wreck.. well yeah, fight still needs to be adjusted accordingly. I'd say that RNG "allows" you to kill her maybe 20% of the times you hit phase 3 alive and well. Given the amount of attempts you get in one night this should be enough for a couple of other guilds to get her down this reset.

Just make sure u have enough dps to bring her down before the buff runs out (arcane mage ftw) and hope for RNG not to be riddiculus and she's dead.
    Last edited by mmoc9c5f4c2bda; 2011-04-04 at 10:50 PM.