New Infraction Title

I feel that there is a big difference between a troll and somebody who post on the subject that the troll has,lets say, brought up. The troll would be the initial instigator, and of course this would attract other trolls who post derogatory messages in response to those messages. Then there are the people who respond with some sense of logic. Of course forum rules say that these people should also be deemed trolls, but I propose that they be called an Unintentional Troll Instigator, because their actions are not consistent with a troll, they are just trying to throw there view in so that maybe just maybe a troll will have a change of heart for the wise words that the U.T.I. has spoken. Of course the troll can not be stopped and thats why it is called an Unintentional Troll Instigator. I also purpose that these people be given a less strict punishment for there so called infraction. Real Life Examples of U.T.I.s would be MLK Jr., Ghandi, The Dalai Lama, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    However, if we were to change the name, then people would still not fully understand what we were banning them for.
    Truth to be told: A lot of people do not exactly know what trolling is. There are several reasons for this, but it all comes down that its just hard to specifically state what is trolling and what is not.
    Therefor, the punishment is relatively low.
    We have a lot of different Infraction Reasons, and it would seem that adding the "Unintentional Troll Instigator" would just cause confusion for both the Moderators and the Users of the forum.
    Dawwwwwww