Blizzard is a mean lil boy with a magnifying glass

...and we are the ants.
    ever got into an arena to find that some of your abilities stopped working magically? not the usual elemental totems or armies of the dead. im talking health stones, hand of protection, leap of faith, blind, and OMFG swftmend. all of these abilities i have personally seen fail in an arena giving either the red txt in the spell ability "not usable in an arena" or "invalid target" i mean seriously plz tell me i'm not the only aluminum foil hat wearer here.
    thoughts or concerns plz

And this is Blizzard's fault, why?

Invalid target means you don't have Rejuve or whatever on, or just targeting the wrong person, and you're probably just failing to realise.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-04-04 at 10:35 PM.

Without any screen shots or proof you aren't likely to get any help. And why is this in the Warlock forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    And this is Blizzard's fault, why?
    Because it's their game.... Is this even a serious question?

Anyway bugs happen, they are not sitting around watching you do arena and laughing as they hit switched that make certain abilities fail.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Because it's their game.... Is this even a serious question?

Anyway bugs happen, they are not sitting around watching you do arena and laughing as they hit switched that make certain abilities fail.
    So Blizzard's fault a player got lag, didn't realise his Rejuve got dispelled or he was targeting the enemy etc; aka Player failure.

Just because they make the game doesn't mean it's their fault if it's an idiot playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard's fault a player got lag, didn't realise his Rejuve got dispelled or he was targeting the enemy etc; aka Player failure.
    Sure, if that's what he said happened. Unfortunately for you, it isn't.

its not hard to see on healing frame addons when rejuv or other buffs/heal are being dispelled.
    if u couldnt cast rejuv you were prolly silenced or interrupted
    if this wasnt the case, the game has bugs as someone already told you.
    now im not saying we should blame blizzard like a 2 year old .. /POINTING and crying, but its their responsability to get them fixed asap.
    its a game , and we are not living in perfection we should understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Sure, if that's what he said happened. Unfortunately for you, it isn't.
    Unfortunately for me? It's not me complaining about a 'broken game'. I'm not the one making mistakes and either not realising or just pointing blame.

He didn't say that's what didn't happen either, unless he has a video of it he's just complaining for the sake of it.

Edit
    Exactly as thoukaia, below, said.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-04-04 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doomhamer View Post
    health stones,
    Health stones share a cooldown with some items i believe, like the Dark Runes. You're not probably using Dark Runes in arena though.
    hand of protection,
    Hand of Protection gives Invalid Target if the target has Forbearance on him.
    leap of faith,
    Leap of Faith will not pull to you a target with a root/freeze effect on him.
    blind
    Sometimes you get "A more powerful spell is already active" if the target is afflicted by certain CCs such as sap and repentance, i think.
    and OMFG swftmend
    Your HoT on the target just got dispelled.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Healthstones can get bugged if you try trade them to someone the same time they trade you. They do get the 'Not usable in the arena' text and you can't make new ones or use the one you have. Just try to make sure only one of you is trading.

Deleted
    may i suggest you LOCK this thread. get it get it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    in kologarns word YOU FAIL

I think he was merely commenting on how shit just randomly bugs out in arena. Like a Stun getting a DR'd duration when no one else has a stun, or abilities that require a friendly target wont auto self cast if you have a hostile target (yes auto self cast is on you flamers)
    Just random bugs that make this expansion feel like we're all paying to beta test it. (Queue System anyone?)
    My personal all time favorite: wait for a queue for 20mins, then get DC'd as it pops and you hit 'enter arena'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerithas View Post
    I think he was merely commenting on how shit just randomly bugs out in arena. Like a Stun getting a DR'd duration when no one else has a stun, or abilities that require a friendly target wont auto self cast if you have a hostile target (yes auto self cast is on you flamers)
    Just random bugs that make this expansion feel like we're all paying to beta test it. (Queue System anyone?)
    My personal all time favorite: wait for a queue for 20mins, then get DC'd as it pops and you hit 'enter arena'
    Funny, I haven't experienced any of these bugs.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

you lucky bastard

10+ Year Old Account

Just because they make the game doesn't mean it's their fault if it's an idiot playing.
    Lol. That was awesome.