2 holy pala in 10man

hi
    the title says all, my 10m group will have troubles with 2 holy pala (and 1 shamy resto) ?
    ty

This is the set up my guild runs, healing has never been an issue.

Double holy radiance, what does it meaannnn?

Deleted
    We do Cho'gall with just two holy paladins healing and it's fine. Otherwise we have a resto druid though - and yes, I know most bosses are two healable, but we have no problems downing them with 3 so there's no reason to change tactic for a slightly faster kill.

Deleted
    We've gone with 2 Hpala several times now, we just don't like that combo on Chimaeron. Other than that it's fine, as long as you got your buffs covered imo.

Double H pala works fine.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

You guys will be fine. The only fight where 2 Holy Paladins are Iffy is on Chimaeron. BUT you have a Shaman who will make up for it because they do a LOT of healing on that fight. Because of how well Healing Rain synergizes with Earthliving Weapon+Chain Heals while everyone is stacked up for Feud you should have absolutely 0 troubles with any normal mode encounter.

Deleted
    This setup might've even been suggested back before 4.0.6 when Holydins were the all-around best healer. Nowadays it works just fine, but isn't quite the best setup.

I'm pretty sure it won't cause any trouble, aside from a couple of Heroic modes (if you count having a bit harder time as having trouble).

You will have a LOT of problems with Chimaeron Heroic. I'd say that would push it well into the 6-7/13 in difficulty. Otherwise, you shouldn't have any significant problems with anything because of this.

Deleted
    We killed Chimaeron heroic 1 week using a similar setup in our alt run, 2 hpalas and 1 resto druid. However we had the added benefit of alot of hybrid dpses ( shadow priest + ele shammy ) that we put in group 2 for passive healing. Paladins took the tanks + group 1 and the druid group 2 ( with the shadow priest and ele shammy helping with passive healing ). It was not an issue at all.

so yes, 2 paladins is very viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did Cho'Gall and had to pug a healer and it ended up being a H-Paladin. Our other healer is H-Pally and i'm a R-Shaman so it was the same set up and we got Cho'Gall after like 3 attempts.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin