[Death Knight]So, what am i doing wrong?

EDIT: got my answers lock thread plz
    Last edited by Friberg; 2011-04-05 at 02:19 PM.

do you has logs from bossfight?
    dummy does not give exact dps

I don't know much about unholy DKs, but I do know that you didn't mention using Gargoyle, Unholy Frenzy, or Dark Transformation.

http://sonofalich.com/

Also take into consideration movement during the fight, your latency, your fps or if you're on a specific duty that would take you away from the boss. There's no set DPS that any class should be doing because every fight is different and RNG can switch things up. I'd say you should be doing more DPS then 18k-20k if we say its a perfect fight, you have minimal time off the boss and you can basically tunnel vision (sup deathbringer).
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-04-05 at 12:08 PM.

18-20k seems about right really on none gimmick fights (if your not breaking 20k on Maloriak, Halfus, Magmaw and Cho'gall somet might be wrong). Nowt wrong with your gear from what I can see (it's better than mine), and since you seem to be in a good guild with good progress I'm guessing your at least a good DK who dosn't stand in fire and knows his mechanics, I really doubt your doing much wrong.

Maybe if you time your CD's better you might be able to do 21k on Valiona and Theralion normal, but then again there isn't really much to time on that fight, just make sure all your procs are up when you cast Gargoyle.

18-20k on Single Target fights really isn't that bad a showing atm for any DK atm.

Deleted

xD

You're dps seems about right, like Kronik85 above me said 18-20k aint exactly bad.

On a typical Argaloth fight, im able to pull off about 22-24k but that involves prepotting, prepull-army etc.
    Yet i lack a 372 weapon

Basicly, it all depends on what fight your doing really. A few things to remember though:
    Get your Dark Transformation up as early as possible. Usually what my opener looks like would be something like

Army>Outbreak>DnD>SS>FS>FS>DC>DC>ERW>DC>SSx2 or 3 depending if i honked my horn or not> Unholy Frenzy + gargoyle> and then i try to get my DS up as fast as possible, trying to get to 5 stacks after about 10 seconds from here.

then its just priority all over again, once DS runs out focus on getting those Death Coils in when you dont have any deathrunes to spam SS / lay down DnD.

It's damn complicated trying to explain something like this but im pretty sure you understand what i mean.