Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Updated whit couple new information and some links on start of thread, this is getting good
    Links will be there after i finish editing it.

On a side note, 2K Interactive the publisher of all Rockstar Games signed wit XLGames to make a MMO, now thats interesting news:
    http://archeage-online.com/post/1718108888
    Last edited by konishiwa; 2011-08-18 at 09:53 PM.

interview whit developer Jake Song whit more solid info, link on first post
    Link will be in first post after i finish editing it.
    Last edited by konishiwa; 2011-08-18 at 09:53 PM.

Asian bloatware ahoy!
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Deleted
    Sounds Awesome!

SHiny facelift due to new content available and couple changes, a work in progress, probably in weekend can finish

That's absolutely beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is really looking cool..

Any information on a release date?
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    This game is really looking cool..

Any information on a release date?
    Korea will likely get it WAY before we do : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting but I wouldn't get your hopes up. This will be just like Aion....shiny looking game, but basically an asian port and the US team has zero influence on the direction of the game, so any discussion or feedback from us players will be ignored. Game will prob have poor story/translations, big grind, and nothing new or radical to bring to the genre.

Deleted
    Sandbox = grind.

Its the freedom thats the allure here, not the story or such.

For reference see minecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Sandbox = grind.

Its the freedom thats the allure here, not the story or such.

For reference see minecraft.
    No, sandbox means you can play how you want and aren't being funneled through the leveling process in order to do the "end game" focus of the game. It means you can choose your direction and play how you want. And EVERY game is a grind, you repeat similar actions over and over again to progress in the game, welcome to gaming since...pretty much forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    any discussion or feedback from us players will be ignored
    sounds great

sometimes its better to just let game designers do the designing.

game looks interesting though. Would like to give it a try

10+ Year Old Account
    god damnit another mmo....? this is getting tiring.. just another grindy asian mmo, not intermolested.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    god damnit another mmo....? this is getting tiring.. just another grindy asian mmo, not intermolested.
    BRB making snap judgments on games that I know little to nothing about.

you know, this seems to be a perfect game for me! Now as a sandbox will there be levels like in WoW? you start lvl 1 and progress or will be more like RL, where you must get your pay and make your gear, which will make you stronger?

This looks super pretty, but I'm stuck on the fact it was made in Korea. :< (Nothing racist, just too grindy) Here's to hoping it's not.

Ok, finish the main thread for now, will add more stuff later on when more clarified info is released.

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    you know, this seems to be a perfect game for me! Now as a sandbox will there be levels like in WoW? you start lvl 1 and progress or will be more like RL, where you must get your pay and make your gear, which will make you stronger?
    The main reason who lets me love this game to come is the fact that , you level up like wow, you have talents like wow (more dinamic), you have quests like wow, battlegrounds, dungeons, world bosses, AND everything else, you dont have to just quest to level, you can then craft for xp, pvp for xp, wich includes naval battles, siege battles, and so much more in a world wich you can put 7 times all WoW world including Outland.

The land is changing every day, one forest you see here will gone tomorrow, a flat piece of terrain today can have trees tomorrow or houses, or crops
    Last edited by konishiwa; 2011-08-22 at 09:12 PM.

Looks gorgeous so far. ^^ Sadly I'm not so the fan of "sandbox games", they often lack a clear storyline. Yeah I know, make your own story and stuff!
    ... but I enjoy a sweet written storyline more. =< It's like reading a book and I like books.
    Maybe I'll try it out nonetheless when it's done.
    To soon!
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Looks gorgeous so far. ^^ Sadly I'm not so the fan of "sandbox games", they often lack a clear storyline. Yeah I know, make your own story and stuff!
    ... but I enjoy a sweet written storyline more. =< It's like reading a book and I like books.
    Maybe I'll try it out nonetheless when it's done.
    To soon!
    Well, if you find someone who can translate "The Fir and the Hawk" novel, you wold delight us both, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    looks too good to be true....call me skeptical...but after seeing other mmo's that claim to be dynamic (darkfall,warhammer,aion,age of conan, rift) I've lost all faith in having a fun and truly dynamic fantasy world :P