Best horde server?

What's the best server for horde im open to both pvp and pve realms. I'd say rp realms as well but id prob get banned for ruining peoples fun.

Mal' Ganis, go have fun you baddie Horde you.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Mal' Ganis, go have fun you baddie Horde you.
    Why do you say Mal' Ganis. Any reasoning behind it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Illidan. and it's not even close 8k ppl (Horde1/Alliance .16)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock is a real nice horde pvp server. Super populated too

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Mal%27Ganis_US

Just use that to figure out what server is good for you.
    Personally no, Horde servers are bad. An before the fight starts, I came from Mal' Ganis.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Deleted
    It would help if you'd specify.
    Are you looking for:

A) The realm where the amount of Horde Players is the greatest in comparison to the amount of Alliance Players
    B) The realm where the Horde Team is the most likely to win a random PvP Battleground
    C) A realm where the average Horde Guild has advanced further in Raiding than the average Alliance Guild
    D) A realm where the average Horde player is the most likely to have progressed further than the average Alliance Player
    in all previously mentioned categories

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby the Dungeon Helper View Post
    It would help if you'd specify.
    Are you looking for:

A) The realm where the amount of Horde Players is the greatest in comparison to the amount of Alliance Players
    B) The realm where the Horde Team is the most likely to win a random PvP Battleground
    C) A realm where the average Horde Guild has advanced further in Raiding than the average Alliance Guild
    D) A realm where the average Horde player is the most likely to have progressed further than the average Alliance Player
    in all previously mentioned categories
    all of the above. I enjoy pvp but i prob like pve a little more.

What I'm looking for most of all is a intelligent and helpful community. Hard to find with wow tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    all of the above. I enjoy pvp but i prob like pve a little more.

What I'm looking for most of all is a intelligent and helpful community. Hard to find with wow tho.
    A server that is the best at PvP is unlikely to be the best at PvE. In the same way, A server where it's the most likely the average Horde player has progressed further in both PvE and PvP than the average alliance player is likely not equally good in each individual category as "the best" Realm.
    So, that would be 4 different realms you are looking for.

As for "Intelligent and helpful" community, It's next to impossible to tell one realm apart from another.
    As each realm consists of thousands of players each supplying a small part towards the entire "server mentality"
    the average Server mentality probably varies very little, and the range from best to worse is most likely unnoticable.

Furthermore, there's no actual tool to determine what each Server mentality is like, and all you can hope for is
    the objective opinions of MMO-Champion's forum posters who are unlikely to be the best representation of their individual realms.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    What's the best server for horde im open to both pvp and pve realms. I'd say rp realms as well but id prob get banned for ruining peoples fun.
    Every server is awesome
    just don't go in the trade channel >.<

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually advise against Cho'gall, Mal'ganis, or Illidan on account of the number of horrendous players on those servers. If I get someone from any of those servers in a battleground or a random dungeon, I know it is not going to be fun times because they are one of two things - bad, or a self-absorbed prick. No offense to any of the decent players on those servers, if there are any.

Also, definitely not Hellscream. Horde on this server is pathetic.

Good horde server won't make you a good player.
    S.H.

Mal'ganis does not welcome transfers....but yeah can't really beat that ratio.

Also we have Goon Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I would actually advise against Cho'gall, Mal'ganis, or Illidan on account of the number of horrendous players on those servers. If I get someone from any of those servers in a battleground or a random dungeon, I know it is not going to be fun times because they are one of two things - bad, or a self-absorbed prick. No offense to any of the decent players on those servers, if there are any.

Also, definitely not Hellscream. Horde on this server is pathetic.
    Yes, players on Mal'ganis and Illidan are horrible.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
    Last edited by Emothianes; 2011-04-05 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    jaedenar eu

I <3 you Crabby! If only your posts could be in the form of dialog bubbles!

OT: I come from Illidan and I personally wish we had more Alliance to gib =[ They never come out of their cities!

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Talnivarr! 1%ally99%horde HEHE