Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i prefer the spider kingdom idea, this is decent too but i dont want to go back in order azeroth>outland
    Last edited by Bluey111; 2011-04-07 at 07:53 AM.

- New secondary profession: Pedagogy
    (Teach lower skilled/level players new recipes/spells inside your own class/profession and randomly learn new things by reading books spread all over the game!)
    It is bad.
    And New class would be awesome instead of new races

Deleted
    ^ u should really develop ur post. that didnt even make sence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post
    scrap those. i will take too much time from u making all that stuff focus on ur fancy profession and the lore + maps instead. AV wont be the same if defiant have taken alterac as their own ! will be very interesting whatever u come up with
    You are damn right. I can barely gather motivation to continue this concept, to be honest! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    PS: I will need your help when doing the maps... If you don't mind giving advice. *blush*
    I'd be happy to help. I think you should reconsider closing off races, PvP, and new monsters and abilities - if this is an open concept, simply leave those aspects to other people to give out ideas for.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt they'll allow us to go to draenor.. probably a waste land there anyway D= lol

Post in Thread

Obvious Hero class is Obvious: Demon Hunter.

Deleted
    I'm thinking right now about how the corrupted zones in Outland will be revamped to more "healthy" landscapes. Or why they cannot be healed. Where should Med'an be? Maybe under Outland, becoming the center core of the planet??

Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    Obvious Hero class is Obvious: Demon Hunter.
    If you are willingly to make a wall of text about how they will be introduced to this conception then I'll be pleased to add them and support it But I agree that this is a big possibility for a demon hunter lover to throw some crazy ideas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    No more revamped shit please.
    I agree!

Lets keep outlands like it is! Slowly pulling your teeth out while trying to get through it!

I mean, who wants fun?!

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I agree!

Lets keep outlands like it is! Slowly pulling your teeth out while trying to get through it!

I mean, who wants fun?!
    Cause retextured = fun

I could see finding other bits of Draenor floating around in space, but revamping Outland wouldn't really add more content, just recycle it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    Cause retextured = fun
    Have you done the quests there recently? Have you seen how they compare to cataclysm(And even Wotlk) quests?

It's horrible. I can't get 4 of my toons passed the 60-70 barrier because of how bad it is. I hope they go back and fix the quests there. People who complain about that need to diaf. Seriously. Worst part of the game atm bar none.

Pedagogy: is the art or method of teaching. Thats a bad name since its redundant, every class trainer its a teacher, and somewhere they said the wanted to add the ability to modify spells to scribes. Overall Draenor concept its not bad, but instead of revamping why not go to the main land Erador, which was the homeland of the draenei to start with, there are much more lore than old outlands2.0

Deleted
    Well, if we can believe Blizzard's schedule, which is still somewhere here, then there's 3 more exps before WoW is done. South seas and Argus expansion should be a must, so then it leaves a personal expansion for Sargeras or if he is added in, let's say Argus expansion, then 3rd expansion would probably include... well I've no idea what could 3rd expansion be about then, but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be Outlands again.

And a question: Will Blizzard announce next expansion at this year's Blizzcon? I mean, Cata was revealed around the same time during WotLK...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I'm thinking right now about how the corrupted zones in Outland will be revamped to more "healthy" landscapes. Or why they cannot be healed. Where should Med'an be? Maybe under Outland, becoming the center core of the planet??
    what if he descended to the basement of outlands on a floating island controlled by him a la dalaran style ? and i like the idea of him becomin the core of the new planet ! imagine him in a energy barrier in the middle of chaotic flames and lava giving shape to the world ? if he stops he will be burned to death, right ? so the burning legion will try to drill to the core and stop him maybe in the end he even becomes the heart of Draenor.

i would like to make hellfire peninsula brownish and with red trees, since Draenor was the red planet, and the sea to fill those empty spaces ! found a map so...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    No more revamped shit please.
    Exactly my thoughts. I want nothing more to do with Outland, Northrend, and as much as I love the new revamp of Azeroth, I want to go somewhere brand new. It's bad enough that they're lazily reusing vanilla content with lolore, the least they could do is take us somewhere shiny and new.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusMDeV View Post
    Then the next XPac after that would be decataclysm of azeroth and the world gets put back together and the oceans go back to normal, then the xpac after that would be outlands blowing up again, then the xpac after that would be azerother blowing up again and the oceans going all crazy, then the xpac after that would be draenor being put back together,......n.
    no the next exspantion after that one would be the thawing out of northrend into a blissful zone of grasy fields and warm weather flying >.< DEVS " dammit guess we can't do that now guys they are on to us"
    Last edited by Fudruker; 2011-04-07 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. I want nothing more to do with Outland, Northrend, and as much as I love the new revamp of Azeroth, I want to go somewhere brand new. It's bad enough that they're lazily reusing vanilla content with lolore, the least they could do is take us somewhere shiny and new.
    Well, since GC did hint, that next expansion will probably introduce a brand new continent, you have nothing to worry about.

Deleted

All I can do at the moment with Paint, hehe. The empty space is now the Devouring Sea (thanks Procadin!), so you know. Feel free to give the new zones a name, purpose and environment