View Poll Results: Wich one is worst, rebecca black or jenna rose?

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • Rebecca black

18 25.00%
  • Jenna rose

29 40.28%
  • None. Let teen be teens, leave them alone.

25 34.72%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-05 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    dear lord.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hah, Im gonna show this to my friend, every Friday he comes into vent yelling "Hey Leroy, whats today?"

Deleted
    It feels like a trap. Why does it feel like a trap?

While I appreciate you trying to spread some humor, this does not belong in the World of Warcraft section of the forums.

Now prepare to be abused by a few dozen others telling you that in a far more hostile manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    It feels like a trap. Why does it feel like a trap?
    It isn't. Not even sounded.
    Funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    While I appreciate you trying to spread some humor, this does not belong in the World of Warcraft section of the forums.

Now prepare to be abused by a few dozen others telling you that in a far more hostile manner.
    Good point.

Old Gifs are old.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

I TOTALLY missed the "rebecca" part and...

Very funny.

I dont see why everyone hates her so much. I mean sure, the song is TERRIBLE beyond TERRIBLE, but why hate her for it? Just dont listen to it :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    This is really over-done and just repeats of what's been posted 30 times....

rebecca black versus jenna rose.

So looks like rebecca black got a new competetor, jenna rose.

Now wich one is worse.
    Rebecca black, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LR...eature=related
    or
    Jenna Rose, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

And whats up with the black people just popping randomly up. It's so annoying, no I am not a racist just wondering why the pop up in the middle of teen videos.

So, wich one is worse?

Moved too off topic. ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-06 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does this have anything to do with "World of Warcraft» General Discussions?"

For the sake of staying on topic, I'd probably say Jenna Rose. At least Rebecca Black is trying to sing. Jenna Rose is just talking. Did you notice not one girl in Jenna Rose's video is actually wearing jeans =P
    Last edited by Khallynos; 2011-04-06 at 12:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

I honestly cant decide. Both makes me want to puke. One of the hardest choice ill ever make in my life to decide who sucks the most

Deleted
    Go to off-topic with these useless threads

Deleted
    gotta give it to my girl rebecca

Team Black

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pied View Post
    So, wich one is worse?
    To be honest, anyone who creates random off-topic threads in World of Warcraft forums. In other words: You wrote this in the wrong subforum. The moderators will undoubtly move this to the right location, but please check this next time before clicking the submit button

Also, I never quite got the hate on that Friday song. It's not a good song, but nowhere near "the worst song ever heard".
    Guess it's cooler to jump on a bandwagon than to have your own opinion

Deleted
    Making threads like this and giving Jenna Rose publicity of any kind will make her become famous and star in TV shows just like Black. You are what made Rebecca Black and soon Jenna Rose known worldwide. You can complain about her music but it's you that's spreading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    To be honest, anyone who creates random off-topic threads in World of Warcraft forums. In other words: You wrote this in the wrong subforum. The moderators will undoubtly move this to the right location, but please check this next time before clicking the submit button

Also, I never quite got the hate on that Friday song. It's not a good song, but nowhere near "the worst song ever heard".
    Guess it's cooler to jump on a bandwagon than to have your own opinion
    Test

msgtoshirt