Pet with haste buff?

Okay, looking for a pet with 10% haste because I don't feel like playing SV tonight in our 10man. I already googled/wowhead'd it and I can't find anything. Does a 10% melee/range haste pet exist? And if so, where can I find it?

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a pet with that buff..

Oh well, thanks for the quick reply. Looks like SV it is.

None of the spec specific hunter buffs (3% damage, 10% AP, 10% physical haste) are provided by a pet. Blizzard probably felt having pets cover buffs we can already provide via another means was redundant. There also are no pets that provide buffs that don't actually benefit any hunter spec (i.e. spellpower buff, spell haste buff, spell crit debuff, etc.). They seem to have covered pretty much everything else though, although some buffs are exotic only.

Nope. Only other option is a Frost DK if you raid with one of those.

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Nope. Only other option is a Frost DK if you raid with one of those.
    shamans say "hi"

I would never go SV for my 10 man, evar!

Find a frost DK or have a shaman drop totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffari View Post
    I would never go SV for my 10 man, evar!

Find a frost DK or have a shaman drop totem.
    Actually SV does very well in 10 mans relative to MM, especially if you're missing key buffs like bleed, armor, physical damage or the physical haste buff. It's in 25 mans that MM dominates sharply.

If your raid doesn't have another source for physical haste, there's a very good chance you'll have higher total raid dps if you go SV, possibly higher personal dps if you're missing other buffs as well.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot all about windfury

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    Actually SV does very well in 10 mans relative to MM, especially if you're missing key buffs like bleed, armor, physical damage or the physical haste buff. It's in 25 mans that MM dominates sharply.

If your raid doesn't have another source for physical haste, there's a very good chance you'll have higher total raid dps if you go SV, possibly higher personal dps if you're missing other buffs as well.
    Your right 100% it's just I dislike SV playstyle. I don't like explosive shot and I'm a fan of AS and CS big numbers :3 I just started 25 man content and been raiding like 2 weeks as a hunter and just fed loot so I honestly haven't learned how to play SV. I've decided not to pvp on my hunter so I should really get a SV spec. I just figured BM would be best in the end to get lust but the majority of the time we gots a mage or shaman.