Deleted

Problem with healing alot without running out of mana(raids)!

Hello,

I am a priest that has problems healing in raids, I dont seem to heal as much as the other classes at all. I dont understand what the problem might be so I came here for some help to get better at healing. It's not that people are dying, I just feel I don't preform as well as I should be in raids. Maybe its my gear or my rotation that is wrong, or maybe both. If you can help me I would deeply appreciate it.

Rotation:
    Single target healing(normal, never run om if I can keep it up, though does not heal for much so must spam GHeal or FHeal).
    I use chakra and renew, then I use a heal and serenity. If I have to heal someone up fast its Fheal and GHeal, i often must use GHeal and run out of mana alot faster.

AoE healing(run out of mana fast and dont heal for that much).
    I do Circle first then PoH toss a mending inbetween so PoH can heal over time. And Repeat this for groups, also use binding heal if needed!

Armory link:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/acake/simple

Picture of Recount from last raid:
    i52.tinypic.com/kbycqq.jpg

Again , thanks alot!(sorry for spelling errors also!)

The Alot does not need healing, he can heal himself.

Anyways! Looking at that recount, you seem to be doing it horribly wrong. Renew should not be your top heal, ever. CoH should not be near the bottom either.

For single target, you "have to" spam GH and FH? One, you should not be spamming FH, ever, unless it's an absolute emergency. Two, if you find you have to spam GH, then either your other healers aren't helping the tank at all, or the tank is undergeared/doing something wrong to be taking ridiculous damage.

For aoe, you "run out of mana fast" ? Well, looking at your armory, you're wearing a LOT of PvP gear, and a LOT of non-spirit gear, as well as reforging out of spirit on your spirit pieces? Wut? While you're still in blues, you'll want as much spirit and not-pvp-gear as you can get.

Also, providing recount for individual fights would be more helpful than overall, especially because you don't tell us what you raided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    The Alot does not need healing, he can heal himself.
    Another HaaH reader? Oh my.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Another HaaH reader? Oh my.
    Nah, I just found that one article. I don't even know what Hyperbole and a Half is. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Nah, I just found that one article. I don't even know what Hyperbole and a Half is. :P
    Funny blog stuffs.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this guy. He obviously read the "how to post?". And I'm not even being sarcastic. Seriously, thank you acake, thank you. If I'm harsh in my review of your character, I apologize, I want to encourage you making good posts.
    Anyways! Looking at that recount, you seem to be doing it horribly wrong. Renew should not be your top heal, ever. CoH should not be near the bottom either.
    Really, I noticed that Renew was my top heal when fighting Magmaw? Actually, that is rather odd...

Anyway,
    Gear
    Where to start?
    - Lose the PvP gear. Decent Blues are better than PvP epics. Resilience is a wasted stat in PvE.
    - Enchant and Gem your gear. And get decent gems, you're using a Intellect + Hit Rating gem, for crying out loud. Your gems really need a lot of work.
    - General rule for gemming: Red: Intellect, Blue: Intellect + Spirit, Yellow: Intellect + Mastery or Intellect + Haste
    - Reforging: Your reforging makes no sense, whatsoever. Spirit into Haste and Mastery, Haste and Mastery into Spirit, make up your mind.
    - General information on how to gear: Pick one: Haste or Mastery. I don't care, just the one you prefer. Now, the one you picked goes into Yellow gem slots. If you have gear with the other: reforge that into the stat you did pick. Stat priority: Intellect>Spirit until you're comfortable>Haste or Mastery (the one you picked)>Master or Haste (the one you didn't pick)>extra Spirit>crit.

Spec
    - Lose: State of Mind, Veiled Shadows and Rapid Renewal. If you're unsure as to where to put them, see the guide in my signature.

Spell Selection
    - Use Flash Heal as little as possible.
    - When AoE healing, you can always spot heal with Heal.
    - I generally use Prayer of Healing first, then, if people still need more health, I use Circle of Healing.
    Resurrected Holy Priest