Enhance vs. Other melee

Ok so, I've recently started pvping as enhance (switched from gawd awful ele) and I'm stacking about 3.5k resilience. But it seems I'm SUPER squishy vs Warriors and Rogues, and Ferals... It just seems other melee classes are doing a TON more damage than Enhance, amiriteorno?

The weird thing is the strat I have been using to kill them. I usually go all out with wolves at the start of the fight, SS/LL, root via frostshock/UE and run out of range. (This really works well with warriors/rogues imo). So I'm having to snare, run in and SS/LL, run back out, and snare again JUST so I don't end up dying horribly in a matter of seconds to their crazy burst. Is there a better way to handle these guys (particularly 1v1 and in 3's)?

burst and kite, rinse and repeat. Use wolves, totems, trinkets etc when engageing, and root with frost shock. let searing totem stack, and engage with SS and LL. before you run in, use defensive totems like grounding totem and stoneclaw totem for shield, aswell as shamanistic rage to take as little dmg as possible. instant-ghostwolf out and root in place, heal and engage, over and over again.

you wont be able to outdps another melee probably(if the gear is kinda equal). use maelstrom-stacks for heals. your only chance you have is to outlast them, if you aren`t in a BG fighting freshly dinged 85s.

its great fun though, if you manage to outskill some1.

I'm not big on pvp but one thing that i love about our Wolves is to hotkey they stun. Rogues, Warriors and the likes loves to burst us down while they got us stunned, so just let your wolves stun em while they've got you stunned and are trying to deliver a fatal blow.

Ferals and ret are pretty much beatable in my experience.
    Arms warriors it depends on the gear. If they have it and now their class to at least 20% percent, your chances aren't the best.
    Dks its quite easy versus frost, and unholy isn't that hard easy, blood is another story though.
    Fury warriors are insane in terms of dmg output and can waste you in 5 gcd's if their cooldowns are ready, if you manage to keep them at bay until their cooldowns are gone, easy.
    Rogues are pretty much impossible if they're really good, regardless of his gear (talking about 1on1 ofc). A good rogue wont hesistate to use all his cooldowns and abilities to win and will give you no chance what so ever. If he's bad, even good gear wont help him much.
    Especially sub rogues are a nightmare, mutilate to a much lesser degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Forgot to mention DK's.. Blood especially. Holy crap they're annoying...

For most melee its all about keeping control of them and learning to play defensively. Like putting on a shield/shammy rage to soak up a rogues starter stuns. And using FB UE and frost shock / EB totem to kite warriors n DK's and jumping in for quick hits n getting back out.