10+ Year Old Account

The CTA-rage, what would you do?

I'm not exactly thrilled by the way Blizzard handled this as I still have no incentive to play as a tank (having the mounts, the rest isn't interesting).

What I'd like is a thread to discuss other options instead of these. How would you solve this problem? What would you do if you were Blizzard (or atleast, a part of it )

I've always wonderd if it wasn't possible to add another DPS slot in a dungeon. I've seen other games run with more then 5 players per dungeon so why not do the same here? Sure this game isn't balanced around having 4 DPS in a group, but that can be tweaked. I do think it's sad we don't have any real hybrids anymore to fill that slot (aka debuffer/buffer/offhealer/offtank etc) so the only thing I can come up with is to add another DPS slot.

I think it's atleast a better idea (sure it will take a lot more work) then what Blizzard is about to do. It feels like something that hasn't been thought through, puts some classes at a disadvantage or holding them out off and what not. And in the end, the rewards aren't worth it so you A) Don't solve the problem and B) create CTA ragers.

So what would you do?

15+ Year Old Account
    There are already topics available on the subject. Please use one of those.