Post Call to Arms ! - How to Make it Work.

Current Blizzard Idea is good but will be shattered by New Blizzard Guild System. Guild Dependance and Bonus for guild experience will dominate above bonuses from Dungeon Finder. The Only Way as I can see will works is to Make something really good and independent from current system. It can be Achievement and that can be obtained only in Solo running Heroic DF and has to be well rewarded with something unique.
    Sample: Noble (Tank, Healer, DPS or other title) provided for 1000 (or .... other number, it case of common cense) Solo Heroic Dungeon Runs. Main Prize: Ashes of Al'ar.
    Only way like this can make real burst of Tanks and healers because Ashes of Al'ar really deserve it. This will be real motivation for anyone.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    get a guild, problem solved

there is a cap on guild exp per day, and personal guild rep per week.

the two wont conflict as much as you are assuming
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    I still will stick to guild runs, those few pixels (read mounts) are not worth the risk of ending up with retarded people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as a tank I would be more interested & more willing to que if they gave tanks zero loss of durability while in random heroics. I don't die that often but when I do its usually because the dps did something idiotic that wiped the group.

Increased point rewards for tanks would also help, As would giving the tank less wait time for a reque in case he/she winds up in a group of idiots & just wants to leave & reque.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.