Question Enhancement weapon imbues questions and discussion

Hi all, recently been gearing up and doing bgs non stop, have a good spec, got a good priority system down. Now im trying to optimize my weapon imbues, trying to figure out what is best for when. A lot of sites have conflicting set ups. First i will list all the possible setups that are in question, and try to figure out which are best.

WF/FT- best dps if you have a lot of uptime
    WF/FB- amazing uptime, ok dps
    FB/FT- no idea how this compares to WF/FB

So the given is that WF/FT is used when snares are easy to come by and u can keep on a target. The question really is when is it best to use WF/FB when compared to FB/FT. The question can be simplified to what does more damage, WF in the mh or FT in the oh. Im gonna run some sims in the near future to try and answer this question, but would like to get all of yalls thoughts and opinions. It may also come down to what classes which setups are best against.

My second question is do the damamage reductions from RB stack? If they do RB/RB could equate to 10% damage reduction. Possibly good for when being focused, but how does it compare to shields? I don't really know of a way to see if they stack, but could having an extra set of tanking 1 handers in the bags with RB on them be used to a better effect than shields?
    Ya dangus

WF/FB is what i run. the 70% slow that can NOT be dispelled is just killer.

Quote Originally Posted by kkborang View Post
    WF/FB is what i run. the 70% slow that can NOT be dispelled is just killer.
    Yes, WF/FB is generally what Ive been sticking with mostly too, but when is FB/FT better? It seems like ft makes up a lot of our damage now a days. Again, this answer is prolly tested best with some simming, but what is yalls personal opinion?
    Ya dangus

I use WF/FB when I know im ganna be kiting lets say a melee class trying to be all up on me. But if im not being focused in arena I go WF/FT since my partner is a frost mage and hes pretty good at keeping him snared/slowed.