Healing steam not being counted on meters?

Was in BWD last night and I went resto for a fight, soon as the fight started I noticed I was only getting healing stream ticks and healing stream wasnt being counted on the meters. Is this normal? I haven't healed in a bit so I cannot remember if healing stream shows healing raid wide on screen or if its a passive tick and doesnt show it is hitting everyone like HR does when dropped? Also, my healing for some reason was messed up last night, only showed me at 6200 which I cannot understand, if someone can look at my toon sheet I would appreciate it

Evilhoncho on windrunner US

Deleted
    skada shows it, as separate data, and loging the combat let it aswell show up at the parse

Deleted
    Healing stream totem is only party-wide. I suggest you be in the group with melee/tanks, since its likely they will be taking the most damage. All other totems are raid-wide.

And yes, if you mean Recount when you say meters, Healing Stream isn't integrated in your own healing. Not sure about other addons though

Quote Originally Posted by Swiph View Post
    Healing stream totem is only party-wide. I suggest you be in the group with melee/tanks, since its likely they will be taking the most damage. All other totems are raid-wide.

And yes, if you mean Recount when you say meters, Healing Stream isn't integrated in your own healing. Not sure about other addons though
    Should it be reading healing stream anywhere? Also, does healing stream still show ticks on party members when active during a raid or no?

you can turn on an option called merge pets with owners in recount also make sure you are recording pet data

Quote Originally Posted by Trollololo View Post
    you can turn on an option called merge pets with owners in recount also make sure you are recording pet data
    Doesn't work. If you go into the healing breakdown, the total equals the sum of all of your healing spells, without HST being listed anywhere.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My HST shows up on recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopsa View Post
    Doesn't work. If you go into the healing breakdown, the total equals the sum of all of your healing spells, without HST being listed anywhere.
    That'd be because Healing Stream Totem is a pet, and pets aren't included in the healing breakdown that comes up when you click it. If you looked at your healing with pets merged and without pets merged you'd notice (if HST did any healing) that your total healing is lower when pets aren't merged, and that there is a bar for your Healing Stream Totem there which makes up the difference.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post
    That'd be because Healing Stream Totem is a pet, and pets aren't included in the healing breakdown that comes up when you click it. If you looked at your healing with pets merged and without pets merged you'd notice (if HST did any healing) that your total healing is lower when pets aren't merged, and that there is a bar for your Healing Stream Totem there which makes up the difference.
    Actually Recount only counts the last "pet" you had out. It does not count different instances of HST, which is especially bad because MTT replaces it. If you want to test it, drop HST, then replace it with Mana Tide like 30 seconds before the end of the fight. When you go to unmerge pets, HST won't be there. This also affects the Damage portion for Enhance and Elemental. If they put down Fire Ele, it gets rid of previous searing totem damage, and if you put another searing totem down, it erases the previous Fire Ele damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopsa View Post
    Actually Recount only counts the last "pet" you had out. It does not count different instances of HST, which is especially bad because MTT replaces it. If you want to test it, drop HST, then replace it with Mana Tide like 30 seconds before the end of the fight.
    Recount only shows the last pet you had up in combat under the little pet thingamajigger under the top 3 when you hover over it, yes. However, it does count the total overall healing done by it. To prove my point, here's a SS of my recount for last night's H Magmaw healing, and the WoL.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2ee8op2.jpg - With pets separated
    http://i55.tinypic.com/n7wx1.jpg - With pets included

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3xjzk...=10323&e=10804

The reason there's an overall healing difference between recount & the WoL is because Nef sits around and yells at you for a bit on heroic, and that keeps you in combat so I healed the raid up a bit.

The reason there's nobody else on recount is because everyone disappears from the meter (for me anyways) after you relog.

I can post the healing breakdown from recount so you can compare it to WoL if you're not convinced.

I'm almost certain that you're wrong about Searing/Fire Elem too, but I don't have a recount to compare to WoL to prove that to you at the moment.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Just use World of Logs.

I'm using the most up-to-date version of Recount on Curse, and when I un-merged pets, my HST didn't even show up. This has happened multiple times since Cataclysm, so I'm not sure if I have another addon interfering or what, but I'll look into it.

Deleted
    SKada shows healing stream totem - it does a RIDICULOUS amount of healing. I reckon it's probably one of the most mana efficient heals in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    Just use World of Logs.
    A thousand times this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashgordon View Post
    SKada shows healing stream totem - it does a RIDICULOUS amount of healing. I reckon it's probably one of the most mana efficient heals in the game
    It's not quite as good as Lightwell for pure efficiency (since it does a ton of overhealing), but it's obviously amazing. Just don't forget to pop it back down after MTT.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about raiding, but at least in 5-mans, it is by far the best totem to use. With average blue gear, it ticks for ~1500 every two seconds. Even if you don't have any mp5 buff in your party (another shaman with MST or a paladin with BoM), it should be your preferred totem.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    I don't know about raiding, but at least in 5-mans, it is by far the best totem to use. With average blue gear, it ticks for ~1500 every two seconds. Even if you don't have any mp5 buff in your party (another shaman with MST or a paladin with BoM), it should be your preferred totem.
    Granted that self-ticking isn't the right figure to look at since everyone else is getting 15% less healing (Spark of Life).

Still, it's a very great totem. I've been talenting into it for PvP as well ever since the Purification buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    Use the glyph! A glyphed HST is so so so nice, in 5s or 10s. In 25s usually this stuff is easily covered, but in smaller groups the healing AND resistance is a great package. Reminds me of the classic talent trees.

Quote Originally Posted by TenDance View Post
    Use the glyph! A glyphed HST is so so so nice, in 5s or 10s. In 25s usually this stuff is easily covered, but in smaller groups the healing AND resistance is a great package. Reminds me of the classic talent trees.
    Actually the Nature Resist from HST's glyph (which is also the same as Resistance Totem) is only covered by Hunters, which is a huge DPS loss for them, or other Shamans. If there isn't another Shammy providing the buff within 40 yards of you, you need to have it down for a great number of fights, because it really helps.