Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Why not make TB tokens convert to conquest?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Patch 4.1 PTR Notes - April 8th Update
    • Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
    • Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
    • Conquest is now purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.
    Why not make TB tokens convert to conquest as well?

Dear god, I have a stockpile of 20 000+ uncommon gems, guess it's time to start cutting and vendoring. At least it's about 15% profit, but I was hoping I could keep em for possible future uses that would have turned em into 100%+ profit.

New Wailing Caverns Map... um... O.o
    yeahhhhh, not seeing how Blizz thought that was a good design ::S

Quote Originally Posted by Kwickslash View Post
    Oh, but they always claim PvP takes more skill than PvE so they should have no problem defeating these players PvP gear or not, right?
    This.

I welcome this change so I can get my PvP gear quicker!

Why the change where frost armor slows ranged attackers? How does that make any sense?

Deleted
    Oh god, wow becomes noob friendly. Valor in pvp > Noons in BG's and Arena's > noone except noobs in HC's > noobs in epics > pug raids suck. In other words ''PVE and PVP sucks unless you have a good guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Am I the only person sad to see them change WC for retards too stupid to understand a map?
    Your not... I mean why can't they just make it optional to skip it, It's a classic place and it's a good thing you can get lost there it should have a meaning and be a freaking ''Challenge'' not just something like this - player 1: ''Ok, aggro on me we kill everything as fast as possible'' player 2: ''Wow this place is amazing... Never been here before i feel so excited, Exploring it is gonna be fun, hey there any story to this place?'' player 1 - ''Kicking him...''

I'm just disapointed

R.I.P. Wailing Caverns

Stop QQing about the honor, justice and conquest conversion already

if you havent notice already, most of pve players already started to do arena to cap their conquest weekly, which means they already have epic pvp gears and it just a matter of time they will be having the same gear as you pvp players . what blizz did to protect pvp players is that pve players that suck in pvp cannot have access to gears that need min arena/bg rating requirement. you all are QQing coz u afraid pve players with full epic pvp gears like you will ruin your 2k + arena rating? (well if they do means they are versatile players and you just merely inferior compare to them, ntg to QQ about it). dont pvpers always say pvp is about skill not about gears?

you should be happy that blizz makes this changes so that you wont get into bg with ppl bringing pve/green gears, and most pvp players already have no where to spend honor points, well unless you want to spend it on things like shards, dust, herbs etc which worth so little in AH compare to the time you spent in bgs, and you can trade honor to enjoy pve contents or herilooms to lvl up your alt toons.

what i am trying to say is this whole convertion thingy will mostly benifits new lvl 85 ppl so that they wont have to ONLY grind bg or making low lvl pvp gears to help them getting a better pvp gears (trust me you will never want to see those kind of ppl in bg anyways). dedicated pve players will not beat you seasoned pvp players with just gears bought from valor or jp. if you grind jp for honor you will just get the rare piece, not epic. if you want to spend 3-4 hours, three times a week in raid for few weeks to get enough valor to buy epic pvp gears, go ahead, it just doesnt worth the effort.

This changes will benifit many players and i dont think blizz will cancel it, and if you still QQing by all means apply for converting conquest to valor and i doubt those pvp guilds will raid anyway afterall why join a pvp guild if you want to raid?

so they are completely killing farming professions! wonderful! who needs to farm any more when u can just buy ore, gems, etc!