Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swekaka View Post
    I'd say hunters. Have you met them in BG? Especially in low level BG. They one shot everything,
    Low level bgs are meaningless in this discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    The new frost armor is retarded..

They're getting a boomkin passive for no reason.

Fucking pissed.
    I think that if they are going to be protected with frost (15 physical dmg reduction) then it should lower movement speed.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Mages.

and honestly why all the QQ about the warriors?

You DO realize how INCREDIBLY easy they are to cc/kite (rangeddps/healers). Like damn, only escapes they have is trinket/racial and Bladestorm. Thats -it-

Warrior vs Frost Mage, yea.

Deleted
    From a PvP perspective, warriors and frost mages. I play an elemental shaman so, at the moment to me every other class/spec is OP but I think these 2 in particular need a bit of fine tuning.

Deleted
    Too many noobs that dont have a clue claiming to be frost mages that deserve a nerf. ( im not a frost mage btw.)

im assuming we are talking about pvp.
    the bigger problem i experienced was warriors burst.
    Last edited by mmocd0e843edf6; 2011-04-08 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodVengeance View Post
    It's more the other way around, frost mage's are really really bad at higher end arena and rated bg's, they get roflstomped by everyone. even blizzard says so.
    not true. frost mages are the best represented DPS class at ALL ratings 2k - 2.6k - after warriors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those pesky npcs!

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodVengeance View Post
    Like i said before, L2Dispel, and if you don't have a healer than i am terribly sorry, but all healers can dispel magic you should try it and see how useless mages or even disc priests become when you don't let them get anything. you just sit there and point and laugh while they get their asses handed to them by your dps partner(s).
    you dont think that its a little OP that the only way to effectively neutralize a frost mage is by having a dispeller?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    you dont think that its a little OP that the only way to effectively neutralize a frost mage is by having a dispeller?
    and what if said dispeller is busy oh i dont know healing or cc'd. well then gg sit in your nova forever!

You! You need a nerf!

LOL that they put dk's up there

Oh noes, our 3k death coils and 3k-6k scourge strikes, run for your lives.
    Tho dk's are annoying and are based on spamming one ability that does no dmg, only absorbs. Makes for fuckin boring as hell playing. There aint even a point in using ss in while healer is cc'ed anymore. Mindlessly spam necrostrike ftw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    frost mages as someone already said ice lance is insane mage armor slows you then frost nova + blink is the death of all melee classes
    If the melee class plays with a healer, dispel is your friend......... If anything, frost mages are anti-noob.
    And no, I do not play frost mage and have never done so.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    frost mages as someone already said ice lance is insane mage armor slows you then frost nova + blink is the death of all melee classes
    have your partner Dispel the mage's armor?

I vote warrior cuz even as a hunter, the counter class to warriors imo, they are really hard to keep at distance. too hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Om1 View Post
    I vote warrior cuz even as a hunter, the counter class to warriors imo, they are really hard to keep at distance. too hard.

/agree

Even with my demonic circle and rocket jump, warriors are harder to get rid of than rogues with crippling poison...

Deleted
    i would say frostmages and disc priests blood dks self heal is op but they dont do the same dmg as other melee specs either. i play warrior so cant judge there

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    i would say frostmages and disc priests blood dks self heal is op but they dont do the same dmg as other melee specs either. i play warrior so cant judge there
    Disc priests are weak, dispel their shields. Frost mages are weak dispel their everything. DK self heals are horrible and they get raped in arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 people actually voted "resto druid"....

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely frost mages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tureni View Post
    9 people actually voted "resto druid"....
    Take away their in combat mount and ill gladly take away my vote.