Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluvium View Post
    Frost Mage.

MM Hunter.

The rest are fine.
    I bet you're playing a warrior!

Deleted
    wtb 2 options. DK and warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraspank View Post
    Warriors have too many stuns, eh? Throwdown, Charge.. and what else? Exactly. What about a Rogues' ability to stunlock? Feral Druids too? How about a Mages ability to absolutely dominate via snares and its own set of stunning abilities?

I think you all need to play a warrior at high level to truly understand the advantages and disadvantages that the class has in PvP.
    Well lets be fair here (with rogues).

The deminishing returns on stuns makes it impossible to stunlock now. The best you can hope for on multiple stuns on the same target now is using one as an inturupt when kick is on cd. The glory days of stunlocking are long gone.

But ya, I do have to agree that warriors can easily be countered if you just watch for the cd's and properly snare/dispell.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages? Seriously? Deathknights... need the most nerf.

No class is "OP" at the moment except for DK's I hate how they are a melee dps class and can self heal like crazy, its wrong.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never liked the idea of perma-elemental for mages. Especially now with so many snares.

I don't get to use either of my elementals in arena on my shaman, they don't have near the utility that frost mages get and are much easier to take out.

My shaman has roughly 3800 resilience and frost mages just shred me. It's not so much as either the bulk number of snares & stuns or their seeming ability to cut through any sort of defenses; it's both the snares & stuns AND cutting through defenses at the same time that make them annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockne View Post
    Warriors.... They're pretty much the only reason for the current imbalance in arena!
    Globaling people randomly is BS.. Its not that hard to deal with mages imo... Im talking arena now btw and not world pvp or bgs
    It's not random, 90% of the time it is warriors using the now infamous 'Reck' macro. Watch for the big angry red spot above a warrior and just debuff/snare/stay away. If you can do this that warrior is done for.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, multiple questionmarks makes your point EXTRA valid. Just like my caps did.
    And looking things up on AJ doesn't change a single thing about how flawed the class is: crap damage without cooldowns and nothing to get close to a decent enemy.
    Ret Paladin IS crap. Right now that complete idiot who has a crab for a WoW forum icon, justifys it by saying Ret has great self heals. But thats only if we use our Holy Power for Word of Glory heals, which puts our DPS in the garbage because Templar Verdicts are like 25% of our damage. So when we put of HP into TV's, then our supposed "great heals" are gone.

SO not only that, but NOW!.... their putting a cooldown on Word of Glory for Ret!!! Can you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    I lold @ people that voted Hunter.

http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...00&mt=5&mg=200

Most under-represented class in arena and everyone is QQing about them being OP hahaha gimme a break.
    They are referring to BG's, I'm sure. Hunters in BG's are very strong.

Huntards are hurting my mage, nerf them to the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    But I'd say Frost mages beside warriors. I mean, c'mon, Ice Lance spamming for 15k crits on 3k resilience...naah
    Ahh the good ol' flasks of endless fof procs, op stuff
    Last edited by nomadwgk; 2011-04-08 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadwgk View Post

^^^ How to own this person's class in arena^^^

Get a healer and have them spam dispel their buffs & Procs! OMG HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Engaged View Post
    Dude i have a 2400rated warrior, and trust me they are fine for PVE, and without a doubt they need some sort of nerf so it takes half a brain to play... i've seen mroe 2300 warriors on my server this season than any other, and they are horrible players.
    and you're still stuck at 2400, go figure

as for the other guy i agree 8 out of 10 (didnt they teach you break factions down should be 4 out of 5) teams you'll face in one night are kfc. but cmon what else do warriors have that was super successful this season? lock/shaman/war? boring...

Quote Originally Posted by nomadwgk View Post

OH NOES Frost Mage has a counter, QUICK NERF!!!111

---------- Post added 2011-04-08 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Engaged View Post
    Dude i have a 2400rated warrior, and trust me they are fine for PVE, and without a doubt they need some sort of nerf so it takes half a brain to play... i've seen mroe 2300 warriors on my server this season than any other, and they are horrible players.
    That's still more of a brain that's needed to play a Frost Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodVengeance View Post
    ^^^ How to own this person's class in arena^^^

Get a healer and have them spam dispel their buffs & Procs! OMG HARD!
    You can't dispel Fingers of Frost anymore.

Also, @the guy with 2800 warrior using landslide. Warriors don't need a weapon chain now as it goes as a 4 piece pvp set bonus

(Yea, as soon as someone is wrong on internets, I JUMP IN)

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance druids need more nerfs. Yeah, we're completely un-viable for PVP so obviously we need more nerfs to keep us from even trying to PVP.

"Mr Owl, how many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage?"
    "Let's find out. One....two.....nerf. Nerf."
    "How many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage? The world may never know."

Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    You can't dispel Fingers of Frost anymore.

Also, @the guy with 2800 warrior using landslide. Warriors don't need a weapon chain now as it goes as a 4 piece pvp set bonus

(Yea, as soon as someone is wrong on internets, I JUMP IN)
    You can currently, and no i dont PVP on the PTR.

And i wasn't the one saying anything bad about the enchant, person i replied to said that all melee have to have a weapon chain.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage
    Frost mage
    Frost mage

!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Frost mage
    Frost mage
    Frost mage

!!!!
    Like i said before, L2Dispel, and if you don't have a healer than i am terribly sorry, but all healers can dispel magic you should try it and see how useless mages or even disc priests become when you don't let them get anything. you just sit there and point and laugh while they get their asses handed to them by your dps partner(s).

Deleted
    you know the warlock glory days are over when we are not even a poll option anymore for a public forum "who needs nerfs" thread.

son i am disappoint

lol /sadface

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like i said before, L2Dispel, and if you don't have a healer than i am terribly sorry, but all healers can dispel magic you should try it and see how useless mags or even disc priests become when you don't let them get anything. you just sit there and point and laugh while they get their asses handed to them by your dps partner(s).
    Defensive aren't you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Like i said before, L2Dispel, and if you don't have a healer than i am terribly sorry, but all healers can dispel magic you should try it and see how useless mages or even disc priests become when you don't let them get anything. you just sit there and point and laugh while they get their asses handed to them by your dps partner(s).
    I'm wondering how you think resto druids and holy paladins would be useful against a disc priest. Sure, all healers can (spec into) defensive dispel magic, but only half of them can dispel offensively. Also, it has nothing to do with being a healer to be able to offensively dispel.