Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.
    rofl
    10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Anyasha View Post
    2pc: Your Dark Intent can stack one aditional time on both you and its target.
    4pc: Your Chaos Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, and Haunt spells have a chance to make the damage-over-time component of your next ShadowFlame deal 25% more damage.

Edit: or 4pc: Your ShadowFlame lasts for an additional second.

I love the DI idea. It'd be dynamic enough to not be boring, but reliable enough to not be super- RNG dependent.

2 piece: Damage caused by your Shadowflame has a chance to increase the damage and reduce the cast time of your Incinerate, Shadowbolt, and Drain Life spells by 5% for 15 seconds.

4 piece: Your Incinerate, Shadowbolt, and Drain Life critical strikes cause you to gain Demonic Exhaustion, a debuff with 3 stacks that decreases your spell haste by 3%. 1 debuff removed per Incinerate, Shadowbolt, Drain Life. Once the debuff is removed, you gain Fel Adrenaline, increasing you Spellpower by 5% and spell haste by 15% for 5 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Third Eye Blind; 2011-04-09 at 04:20 PM.

Personally I would hate a set bonus designed around Shadowflame. If we aren't able to use it on CD, or at all during a fight due to mechanics/positioning, then it's a wasted set bonus.

2pc: 10% damage increase on Haunt, Hand of Gul'dan and Chaos Bolt
    4pc: Your Shadowbolt, Incinerate, Soul Fire, Drain Soul and Drain Life spells have a 30% chance to give you the Demonic Wrath buff. Demonic Wrath increases the damage done by your pets by 10%. Last 8 seconds.

Dont use shadowflame we cant use it everytime, having a set bonus empowering it would be bad.

My ideas

2pc: Your Immolate/Ua dot crit increases your haste my 3% stacks 3 times lasts 15sec
    4pc: Your pet crits have a 10% chance of reseting the CD of Haunt/Hog/Chaosbolt and increasing they damge by 20%, 20sec ICD

Deleted
    (2): Reduces the cooldown of Shadow Bite, Legion Strike, and <Voidwalker's ability cba to check name> by 2 seconds, increases the damage of your imp's firebolt by 25%, and increases the critical strike chance of lash of pain by 25%.
    (4): The double damage bonus of Drain Soul and Decimation now require your target to be at 35% hp or less, and whenever your Conflagrate or Chaos Bolt spells hit a target at or below 35%, the cooldown of those spells is shortened by 2 seconds.

2set:increase the damage of your imp by 25%,increase The damage of your felguard legion strike by 50%,increase the damage of your fel hunter shadow bite by 25%
    4set:increase the duration of improved soulfire by 15sec,increase the duration of meta by 6sec,increase the damage bonus of haunt by 5%.

2: When casting you have a 5% chance to cause your next spell cast to cast an additional Fel Flame. This costs no manna and doesn't generate additional threat.
    4: Your UA/Immolate have a 5% chance when dealing damage to increase your spell haste by 5% for the next 10 seconds.
    CPU - i7-950 @ 4.1ghz
    GPU - GTX 470 @ 880/1760/2100
    Storage - 2x Crucial C300 64GB SSD Raid 0 / 1x WD CB 1TB / 2x WD CB 640GB
    Memory - 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
    PSU - 1000W Coolermaster Silent Pro
    Case - Coolermaster HAF X
    CPU Water Block - EK Supreme Nickel/Plexi CPU Water Block
    GPU Water Block - EK GTX 470 Nickel/Plexi GPU Water Block

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Most of the boss fights last 3-4 minutes, 5 at most. But yes, reducing the cooldown on them is a good idea for a set bonus
    What fight? Looked at the enraged time lately? Or your guild / pugs have insanely high dps

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    2set:increase the damage of your imp by 25%,increase The damage of your felguard legion strike by 50%,increase the damage of your fel hunter shadow bite by 25%
    4set:increase the duration of improved soulfire by 15sec,increase the duration of meta by 6sec,increase the damage bonus of haunt by 5%.
    i want this one xD
    om nom ISF <3 less hardcasts = happy warlock

Deleted
    Aye, I meant Chaos Bolt

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 02:42 PM ----------

I don't understand why people still talk about the Infernal/DG. Cooldown: 10 minutes. Idea = use once per fight (just like Army of the Dead). If you have a setbonus that will decrease the cooldown by, what, 30 seconds, how the fuck is that gonna help you? If you're lucky, you'll get to use the Doomguard RIGHT at the end, which makes it more or less useless. There are fights that last around 6 mins, some around 10 mins, but I've yet to see a fight where the (soft) enrage timer is above 10 minutes.

Deleted
    2p - Periodic crits have a chance to make Chaosbolt/HoG/Haunt instant
    4p - While moving, you gain Fel Invigoration stacking each second you move up to 5 stacks.
    For each Felflame cast under the effect will grant you 2% damage increase for 15 seconds.

2p - Critical strike chance and Critical strike damage bonus of your Damage over Time spells increased by 5%
    4p - Your minions do additional 10% damage and their main ability critical strikes (firebolt,legion strike etc ) will increase your Damage dealt by 10%
    for 8 seconds.

the 4p is similar to ceejay's ^ with small altering

2p = Eye Of Killrogg summoning cast now instant
    4p = Unending Breath duration increased by 100%

I fully anticipate these being better than anything they actually implement
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

2 pc = Reduces the cast time of Shadow bolt/ Incinerate by 10%
    4 pc = Your pets critical strikes reduce the cooldown of your demon soul by 5 seconds

Deleted
    2 pc = reduce conflag or chaos bolt
    4 pc = turn in to a frost mage

Deleted
    Something good? That would make me happy.

Who the fuck uses Fel Flame in there normal rotation anyway?

* 2 pieces: Increases the critical strike chance of all your periodic damage spells by 5%
    * 4 Pieces: Increase your Available Soul Shards by 1.
    Hi.

2pc: you no longer need to cast shadowflame
    4pc: see above