10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.

Night of the Dragon CoT raid idea

So, this will not open to many people w/o reading Night of the Dragon - in short it is a incident in Grim Batol pre-wotlkish time. It includes Krasus (Korialstraz) A draenei priestess called Iridi, Kalegcos, Vereesa Windrunner, a group of Bronzebeard dwarven and a nether drake Zzeraku. (almost forgot Rhonin)
    The villains here are Sindragosa, A mage-eater - Rask, Dargonax (1st really strong Twiligh dragon) , Twiligh drake twins, Zendarin Windrunner and recreated Demon Soul (as such a powerful artifact it should work as an encounter.
    Now, discuss about the ideas of implementing it as a raid.
    My suggestions : Start off with Krasus/kalec vs. the twilight drake twins outside GB 2. Fight Dargonax until he allies with Kalec, Then fight the almostdead Zendarin after Dargonaxes "feeding" on him, Demon soul /sinestra MC`d Kalec , then Sinestra. Thrash - skardyn and drakonids. (Left Rask out on purpose)
    Well, IMO this is a good idea - like I said earlier . Discuss and tell about your ideas for the encounters and etc.

Deleted
    Sounds pretty cool

Although I would have it like this:

1. Kalec/Krasus/Iridi vs Twin Twilight drakes (same as you)
    2. You encounter Rom and Veresa Windrunner (who possibly give you quests)
    3. Thrash with Skardyn/Drakonids as a miniboss
    4. You encounter Zzeraku whome you are unable to free
    5. Rask as a phase 1 of Zendarin, Veresa joins the fight and it ends with Zendarin being obliterated and consumed by the Demon Soul shard
    6. Sinestra and Dargonax are the final encounter.
    Last edited by mmocc7ae5c5557; 2011-04-10 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww now you spoiled the end for me
    Yeah, I am with the same lines but I think Zendarin and Rask separately and Demon Souled Kalec as a new type of encounter where you just avoid wiping until Krasus gets him binded.
    ¨Would like to hear some game mechanics also

10+ Year Old Account
    Final battle would be midair on the back of Krasus against Dargonax.

pls no air/water fights, keep shit on the ground; the whole alysrazor boss in firelands is more than enough for 1 expansion(and the whale shark) -_-

personally i like the idea a lot, but im rly hoping for an outdoor raid like hyjal instead of going down some mountain - outdoor gives you lots of space, room to implement cool big things/animations/etc, not just some basement room in a dungeon :>

10+ Year Old Account
    You do have to keep in mindt, though. That almost all CoT-instances have had something we gotta save for them to be that way. The only exeption is Hyjal Summit I belive? So, you gotta find some way that the infinite dragon flight wants to affect this.

In all the previous places, I belive they have tried to do something nice, but the Bronze flight don't want them to fuck around with the past. I mean... They could prevent the opening of the dark portal, wich means less fights. They could prevent Thrall from becoming a free person, wich then again led him to make the Horde back again, and fight the Alliance. They could even prevent the Lich King from beeing made.

So come up with something that the Infinite Dragonflight would do that could make the world we are in now, better. Then I'll check if I like the idea :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

isnt the story basically "the bronze dragonflight sents us back to make sure the outland staff destroys the demon soul"? characters being:

sintharia
    Balacgos Bane(the staff)
    Zzeraku
    Dargonax+Twilight dragons
    Zendarin and Vereesa Windrunner
    Krasus

http://www.wowwiki.com/Demon_Soul :: Resurfacing and Destruction paragraph

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with marrefar with the part about the infinite dragonflight, I had completely forgot about it. Anyone has a brilliant idea for it?

Sorry, probably won't happen, as the event itself isn't very important, and seems so very dead now we have beaten Grim Batol AND Bastion of Twilight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Sorry, probably won't happen, as the event itself isn't very important, and seems so very dead now we have beaten Grim Batol AND Bastion of Twilight.
    This thread is for the sake of pure fun of planning something almost certainly not happening, so...