Deleted

[Bio] Voleriá Dawnrunner

Name: Voleriá Dawnrunner

Race: Sin'Dorei

Class: Priest

Personality: A very kind, generous woman. She does not suffer fools however and can be quite irritable at times, although she makes friends easily due to her kind, loving nature.

Dislikes: The Scourge, people that annoy her.

Appearance: Standing at around 5 ft 7, she has chestnut hair, tied into a ponytail to prevent it getting in the way during healing, she also thinks its quite nice looking, Green eyes that seem to burn with fel energy. She can normally be seen in robes that resemble the Tier 5 robes from the game with a staff made of white wood, around her a faint white glow can be seen, her power is clearly masked under her friendly and quite beautiful features.

Relatives:
    Volaria [Mother, Deceased]
    Loarian [Father, Deceased]
    Malarion [Brother, missing presumed alive]

Languages: Orcish, Thalassian

History:
    The Beginning

The light shined upon this young creature first in a land known as Quel'Thalas to the elves, Her father was a Ranger with skill rivaled only by those of the Windrunner Family, Her mother was a priestess of the sunwell, she cared deeply for her people but it was pale in comparison to the love she showed her family. Voleriá also had a brother known as Malarion, they had a great relationship.

While she followed her mother and became a priest, her brother became a ranger better to defend their people, her healing came in handy when he was injured or under a large amount of fatigue due to the rigorous training. Years later after completing their training, her brother was sent to Eversong Woods to patrol with another group of rangers, while she chose to stay in Silvermoon, with her mother.

Everything seemed fine until that fateful day,the Scourge descended upon the lands of Quel'Thalas and Silvermoon, Voleriá wanted to search for her brother but her mother forbade it declaring that Malarion can take care of himself, and that she was needed here should the Scourge casualties continue to rise. Everyone was shocked when the Scourge broke into the city slaughtering, breaking, destroying all that they loved and cherished in this world. The fateful news of her fathers death was brought to them by an injured ranger who was brought in for healing. Her mother upon hearing this news almost went mad with grief before deciding that she would help fight a deathly blow against them and went to aid at the Sunwell, while leaving behind Voleriá to take care of the innocents in a protected part of the city. Her thoughts wandered to her brother often while healing and she desperately wished she could leave these people to search for him however she remained strong, though they had to leave anyway when the scourge broke through their defences, in the following months and years, she helped rebuild Silvermoon with her newfound friends.

Through the years she has searched for her brother, to no avail she still has not given up hope on her brother, as her only remaining relative she will do anything to see him home safe, which is both a strength and a weakness her enemies could exploit.

She now helps train the younger elves with a talent for healing in Silvermoon with the other Elves, she will however leave should she hear any news of her brother or if ordered to by the Leader of the Sin'Dorei. but after time she feel different, She begon with experiment with the darker side of a priest. after a while she had a dark glow around her and begon to use more darkner spells, Not much later she leaved the path of the holy and begin her way to become a shadow priest.
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-05-02 at 01:28 PM. Reason: thx to saverok for the edit version

10+ Year Old Account
    Your bio seems fine except for the spelling and you include a lot of paragraphs [I know your not a native english speaker so I'll let it slide n.n] I was wondering whether or not you wanted my help in changing your spelling and Grammar to improve your english?
    If so just say and I'll change everything so it makes more sense in English. I understood it but I think I can make it better for you n.n.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_

Deleted
    would be great if u want to do it, as u said i am not a native english speaker :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg, I had the entire thing written out and my computer failed on me, sorry about that, I'll try again later maybe when my internet is better -.-

Deleted
    haha maby next time in word or write is somewhere else and then copy it :P, anyway thx u want to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Voleriá Dawnrunner

Race: Sin'Dorei

Class: Priest

Personality: A very kind, generous woman. She does not suffer fools however and can be quite irritable at times, although she makes friends easily due to her kind, loving nature.

Dislikes: The Scourge, people that annoy her.

Appearance: Standing at around 5 ft 7, she has chestnut hair, tied into a ponytail to prevent it getting in the way during healing, she also thinks its quite nice looking, Green eyes that seem to burn with fel energy. She can normally be seen in robes that resemble the Tier 5 robes from the game with a staff made of white wood, around her a faint white glow can be seen, her power is clearly masked under her friendly and quite beautiful features.

Relatives:
    Volaria [Mother, Deceased]
    Loarian [Father, Deceased]
    Malarion [Brother, missing presumed alive]

Languages: Orcish, Thalassian

History:
    The Beginning

The light shined upon this young creature first in a land known as Quel'Thalas to the elves, Her father was a Ranger with skill rivaled only by those of the Windrunner Family, Her mother was a priestess of the sunwell, she cared deeply for her people but it was pale in comparison to the love she showed her family. Voleriá also had a brother known as Malarion, they had a great relationship.

While she followed her mother and became a priest, her brother became a ranger better to defend their people, her healing came in handy when he was injured or under a large amount of fatigue due to the rigorous training. Years later after completing their training, her brother was sent to Eversong Woods to patrol with another group of rangers, while she chose to stay in Silvermoon, with her mother.

Everything seemed fine until that fateful day,the Scourge descended upon the lands of Quel'Thalas and Silvermoon, Voleriá wanted to search for her brother but her mother forbade it declaring that Malarion can take care of himself, and that she was needed here should the Scourge casualties continue to rise. Everyone was shocked when the Scourge broke into the city slaughtering, breaking, destroying all that they loved and cherished in this world. The fateful news of her fathers death was brought to them by an injured ranger who was brought in for healing. Her mother upon hearing this news almost went mad with grief before deciding that she would help fight a deathly blow against them and went to aid at the Sunwell, while leaving behind Voleriá to take care of the innocents in a protected part of the city. Her thoughts wandered to her brother often while healing and she desperately wished she could leave these people to search for him however she remained strong, though they had to leave anyway when the scourge broke through their defences, in the following months and years, she helped rebuild Silvermoon with her newfound friends.

Through the years she has searched for her brother, to no avail she still has not given up hope on her brother, as her only remaining relative she will do anything to see him home safe, which is both a strength and a weakness her enemies could exploit.

She now helps train the younger elves with a talent for healing in Silvermoon with the other Elves, she will however leave should she hear any news of her brother or if ordered to by the Leader of the Sin'Dorei.

The end

((How did I do, I hope you like it n.n))

Deleted
    Nice Job man really nice

Deleted
    updated some things